- Noté 3 sur 5par UPukaJRm, il y a 4 moisDownloadThemAll helps me occasionally but it updates more frequently than I use it and an annoying new tab is opened bragging that the DTA add-on has been updated. I use this Firefox config on many computers but I've only ever used Download Them All on one computer so all the DTA update tabs on other computers are pure annoyance. Developer: add an option to disable the new tab upon updates and I will immediately give your work a 5-star review! Thanks.
- Noté 3 sur 5par zpangwin, il y a 5 moisVery useful for some websites. I would give it 5 stars if the "User Interface" preferences had an option to NOT open new tabs every time the addon gets updated... I appreciate the dev keeping the addon up-to-date, but for me the new tab on startup behavior is annoying enough that I end up disabling the addon except when I explicitly need it just to avoid the new tabs...
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17727856 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNice extension but lacks the ability to define a download directory. Searches showed there is supposed to be a save files to but it does not exist.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13297579 de Firefox, il y a un anСтавлю это расширение только по инерции от старого фаерфокса, когда оно умело разбивать загрузку на части и докачивать после обрыва связи. Теперь этот функционал утерян и даже нет возможности выбрать папку для загрузки. Тройка только за прошлые заслуги. А так - практически бесполезный аддон.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Sly65, il y a 2 ansI like the idea of this addon. However I can't find any documentation or guide at all on how to properly use the filters to the fullest extent. You would think them having a website would mean they have a doc page somewhere.
Lastly, this addon can't seem to notice all media (can't seem to notice files playing fluid player media player ), I looked around and saw there is a thing called "anti container" for this, but its way out of date. Another addon called "simple mass downloader" notices the media, but it doesn't allow for ease of use download across multiple tabs for some reason (ironic) at least not that I can find. Hopefully this addon can identify the "hidden media" that the other addon can since downloading/organizing is more streamlined in this addon.
I did find out that the downloader does see the MP4/webm files, its just that the website includes something IN the extension so instead of it just being ".mp4" its ".mp4[number string]"
- Noté 3 sur 5par The Moenyoek, il y a 2 ansWell, it's not as good as it used to, but well "i know why"
The only problem i found is that it doesn't play nice with dom.event.contextmenu.enabled set to "false" which result in right click context menu overlapped with firefox context menu.
Anyway, thanks for the great addons.
- Noté 3 sur 5par FeuerFuchsUser0815, il y a 2 ans"Server-Fehler" bei Download-Versuch von Passwort-geschützter Webseite mit Firefox v85x-v88x. == "server error" when trying to download from password-protected website with Firefox v85x-v88x.
- Noté 3 sur 5par SPRATAY, il y a 3 ansя все понимаю для вас было очень неприятно когда фф сменил код, когда сделаете диалог рядом куда сохранить и через что открыть верну 5 звезды,сейчас извините на многих сайтах не прокатит просто перебором
- Noté 3 sur 5par Peter, il y a 3 ansThe "features" page lists a topic about "filters" and a screenshot on which one should be able to change the standard downloadmap - but I cant find it in the options screen. HOW to change the standard download map???
- Noté 3 sur 5par CheeryP, il y a 3 ansRequest:
More naming masks (such as page/tab title)! And some way to see what the filename will be, like a live example of one of your to-be-downloaded filenames as you alter the naming mask. That's all that's keeping me from this being my regular batch file downloader, as another handles it just slightly better.
- Noté 3 sur 5par whitey3, il y a 3 ansI liked the previous version of this add-on a lot. There were more settings options. Now some settings don't work (such as not having a notification pop up every time you submit something for download) and the right-click drop down menu takes longer to access because the items for the add-on are buried in deeper menus. I don't know why the newer version has fewer settings options and has changed some settings for the worse.
- Noté 3 sur 5par paziu, il y a 3 ansIt is a good download manager, but it lacks on quite a few features that would make it an ultimate one:
1> the re-try on errors is less than functional. I am not sure what the developer calls "temporary" errors, but it never attempts to re-try the download even on short local or remote host connectivity issues... if you have 100 downloads in the queue, it all will change to failed within a second.
2> pre-allocate space before download: ( as an available option )
a> it does prevent "huge" fragmentation of the downloaded files when multiple downloads are running at the same time
b> it does not download the actual data in case there is not enough of disk space available which also prevents corruption of the downloads.
3> there is a substantial performance hit, after a while of use, if multiple files are being added ( one by one ) to the queue with 'OneClick'. Stopping the download, closing the tab, and often exporting/importing the links are needed to get the plugin back to a usable state ( Win10, and Linux ).