- Noté 4 sur 5par pulsar14, il y a 13 joursHi, it could be practical if the "Only for ..." Option is placed just below the url on top and not below the filter settings. Every time i have to click on bottom ... move up and click on the url to activate or not the addin for the specific site. I do it many times ...
- Noté 4 sur 5par Jgr9, il y a un moisVisited Link colors don't seem to change?
Now I'm currently using this in combination with Dark Background and Light Text which allows Visited Link color change but has issues with some websites. This one might have issues with others. So I'm using them in combination or whichever works best for a website.
- Noté 4 sur 5par no, il y a un moisI love what it does in general and I love what it did with ao3 however it screws with my tumblr and the appearance of it so I decided to uninstall if it stops effecting my tumblr I would go back
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15105446 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisLooks great except for Vanguards Digital Advisor homepage. The text and background are both white and leave the page unreadable.
- Noté 4 sur 5par btgo, il y a 3 moisExcellent dark mode, i hope dark reader can make the option under more->filter, filter+, static and dynamic this feature site specific, because i found when i browse taobao, under the default dynamic, some part still shows white, when i changes it to static, it turns into dark as expect, but this option works globally, youtube cannot shows video correctly with static. So please make this option site specific.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13793013 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisLa verdad que la increible personalización que tiene en cuanto a niveles en % para regular la intensidad del modo oscuro, la escala de grises o sepia, lo hacen un complemento imprescindible.