- Noté 3 sur 5par dpq06, il y a 2 moisI turned off darkreader after a couple hours because the filter list doesn't seem to work or make any sense (Or maybe I'm dumb) I only want to enable it for websites I choose but I can't seem to do that. Seriously 'invert listed only' and 'not inverted' is a terrible choice of words- along with the other 'this site only' button makes it a bit confusing for smooth-brain types like me. Also If you have it on it will darken sites that are already 'dark'.
Besides that the dropdown window is really well made, and the inverted result looks great.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Ariel, il y a 3 moisAfter turning off dark mode on some web pages, you cannot turn on dark mode again. The button does not respond. Reinstalling an add-on does not help because some files remain after uninstalling it that saves its settings. There is no option to completely reset the add-on.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14085748 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisSeit dem letzten Update lahmt mein FF und hängt sich ständig auf. Ich habe Dark Reader erst einmal deaktiviert bis ein neues Update kommt.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17522603 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisI have loved this extension but I recently realized it slows down Firefox. It caused it to 'not respond' several times and crash once within the last hour. I've disabled it and the problem has been resolved. I actually plan on still using it for now but if it persists and or gets worse I will sadly have to discontinue using this wonderful extension.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15431286 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisI loved the app to take the darkness down so it wasn't so painful to see come night time. Dark reader in the past was able to use open dyslexic, which delighted me as i am neuro-divergent and made reading content easier. Sadly, the font was removed, and i use it less often now
Developer, could you please reconsider putting it back in?
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17414310 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisThis used to be a functioning app...slow loads and memory hog aside. But now, fonts are blurred and a strain to read. I have to switch it off frequently, just to be able to read the page. Fix this issue, it's a deal breaker. It's tough to justify donating to a developer who appears to ignore input.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15192498 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisAs a plugin its the best of it's kind, and really loved it. but I'm not happy because
Sometimes this plugin make my browser to Hog 10GB RAM!!!
That's a big turn off for me :(
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14643911 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisI love this app on Chrome but unfortunately it doesn't work well on Ebay. When you click on the tracking number on dynamic mode, it doesn't show anything but as soon as you disable the extension is shows the page. Also Filter + doesn't work properly.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Kendrick, il y a 9 moisDoesn't always format well. My biggest gripe is that Dark Reader doesn't affect "reader view" in Firefox. When you load up a website and activate "reader view" your page is still white.
- Noté 3 sur 5par az55, il y a un anДелает сайты темными достаточно корректно. Но при открытии любой страницы (даже уже темной), на экране появляется сначала белая страница, потом уже темная - это очень раздражает, особенно ночью. Ну и естественно расширение замедляет загрузку страниц.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14711308 de Firefox, il y a un anI like this extension, one issue im having is It's kind of annoying how it automatically dark's every page. It would be nice to have all pages "Normal" until I toggle to dark. Maybe have a toggle to set pages automatically or to manual "Dark". Just a suggestion. I'd give this 5 stars if it wasn't for the auto dark thing..it keeps turning some pages to green or an off pink color its why im annoyed, it is a good extension though. If you don't mind constantly fixing pages..