- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Kougeru, kahdeksan päivää sittenGenerally works ok...but the Subscriptions home page with filters is really bad on Firefox and has been for ages. Setting it to only "live" for example will cause an infinite load where it's trying to remove the uploads/scheduled stuff but they pop back in every few seconds.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kahdeksan päivää sittenYouTube restricts the page internally and there is no way to improve it on the extension side.
You should use feed mode by group and include/exclude any content type there there, watch the part of the tutorial here: https://youtu.be/r4iX53Qg2sE?si=Bb-cMxi1tDpEDR1J&t=230
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Mauro Lima, 17 päivää sittenI really love to have some place else to save all this bookmarks, and organized. Amazing job. I'm on my first steps on coding, and I want to learn to do projects just like that.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut eltutz, 21 päivää sittenMost of the useful features are behind a paywall.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty 21 päivää sittenThe base features аre free. Watch the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Midnight, neljä kuukautta sittenI paid for the subscription just to shot videos on popularity to save me time, however in many instances it won't sort video on views, when I set it to popularity. The arrangement even with 100 or 200 videos filter it will show me old videos with high view but hide some. I have to go to channel page and individually check for videos which defeat the whole purpose of paying for subscription.
I appreciate your timely response and clarifying the details of the cause. It's alright I will just cancel my following subscription. but I would like to request a notification if in future you figure out a way to solve this issue I will gladly take the membership again. :)
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty neljä kuukautta sittenIt's a YouTube restriction, the group feed is based on the latest 15 videos from every channel. Unfortunately, there is no way to overcome it, because YouTube is not allowing it. You should reach out to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org with your payment data and we make a refund if it's only one feature in which you're interested.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut jelly, viisi kuukautta sittenI originally had the issue below, and it wasn't the filters. I just chalked it up to not every extension being perfect. I don't know if it was just a weird bug/something with another extension interfering, but it's now working good again, so 5 stars now
I like this addon, I'm someone who's subscribed to a lot of channels and this is a fantastic way to make groupings of channels I actually care about.
The main reason I'm giving it 3 stars is a bug I've been getting over the past few months which I only just now found out got fixed the moment I disabled this addon.
Basically, on any channel page, if I go to their videos page, the newest videos, like the newest 4-8 appear for a blink and then disappear. It's been quite frustrating, if this gets fixed I'll happily rate this a 5I think it's not a bug, I suspect you activated some filters on the page, check Uploads and Watched filters. Are both enabled? See on screenshot https://share.cleanshot.com/v5k1GJF3
- Arvioitu 2/5kirjoittanut Cross, viisi kuukautta sittenThis extension is very laggy and clunky to use. It's such a great feature that mildly pisses you off due to how slow it is to load anything. Not to mention the random days where I have to refresh youtube multiple times with multiple tricks to make the extension features actually show up. It's in dire need of heavy optimization work. Great idea limited by the execution.What do you mean? What exactly is laggy? Try to disable other extensions, maybe you have a conflict with other extensions. In my case, it's working perfectly.