- por Elad, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5On android quality works but video speed does not.
Also, "Access data for all websites" is a privacy risk. I understand it is required to enable the extension for embedded videos but since this is not the most common use case for many, an option to disable this permission and only let it access youtube.com would be welcome.
- por Gordol, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Expanded mode does not fill the viewport, "Full page" overflows the viewport cutting off parts of the video, including playback controls and the scrobbing bar.
- por Sanketh, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Excellent extension. Only reason for 3 stars is that it occasionally breaks Youtube. It just redirects all video links to random posts. Doesn't happen always but when it does, it just continues to happen for 20-30 mins which can get annoying.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16407958, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5I absolutely love this plug in but at the same time it can break Youtube. Issues with playing a video and it randomly sending you into a loop on some random profile. I really wish they'd fix this problem.
- por JS, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5- Settings can only be change in the same session add-on is installed. Cannot change setting once browser restarted. Settings can only be change in the same session add-on is installed. Cannot change setting once browser restarted. Must uninstall, restart FF, install again.
- Enabling auto expand description will make youtube page go crazy.
- Video speed seems to have no effect.
Following only happen in the same session add-on is installed. Even force reload of YT won't fix. Must restart browser:
- Setting video quality seems to work, but YT video setting show no check mark on any resolution.
- Disabling annotation doesn't seems to work?! YT video setting button remain on.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12932418, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5Worked great for awhile and then I YT homepage would redirect to a channels page. After a lot of trying to figure out what was going on I read a page here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1246592 that mentioned others having the same issue that all had this add-on. So I uninstalled it and that fixed it. So not sure whats going on but if your YT home page keeps redirecting to a different page this add-on might be the culprit.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 10 meseshello
can you send me your operating system details and firefox version and a detailed summary how this issue happens please?
- por Usuario de Firefox 13416667, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5Annoying like no other thing :
Got an old PC struggling with some contents and this extension now actually forces the definition instead of respecting user's choice whenever a definition change is needed.
Basically unwatchable videos many times..
Old behavior was superior by far as it respected the changes made after the module had done its work.