- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Maks, el hace 2 mesesWell, it doesn't work the way I expected. Instead of selecting the high resolution that is available in the video, the extension is fixed at a specific quality. Also, I don't need any other changes like player size or speed, I need YouTube to handle this on their own. But instead, this extension either locks the video at the settings you specified, or doesn't work at all.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Frozen Fractal, el hace 3 mesesThis add-on doesn't work most of the time. HD icon just stops responding and also the add-on itself. This happens several times per day. Restarting Firefox doesn't help. The add-on only starts working again if I disable it and enable it, which is annoying to do. Then it works for some time and stops working again. I'm using Firefox 119.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15476681, el hace 5 mesesPartially stopped working on all of my devices about 1-2 weeks ago. Settings do not show up when clicked on the icon in toolbar. Speed setting only gets applied if set to 2x. Doesn't work with 1.25x or 1.5x. Quality settings is also broken. Video Subtitles set to "on" doesn't seem to work either. Settings used to apply immediately after the change, now I need to refresh the page.
It still works just fine with 109.0.0 version. I had to go to the add-on page, click on "See all versions" and install it. In settings of the addon I disable the update feature to keep it at this version.
Keeping 2 stars until a fixed new version gets released.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 18066953, el hace 5 mesesThis worked fairly well until a few days ago. i had to reset default player size, reset preferred resolution, and chose auto expansion of video description. But after resetting all of this, the only thing working is the default player size. It no longer plays in HD, and no longer expands the description. Having videos automatically play in HD is the main reason I downloaded this app, and now I don't have that feature anymore.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Bohemito, el hace 6 mesesPourrait être bien mais il n'y a que la définition qui fonctionne chez moi, l'autoplay ne fonctionne pas, les sous-titres ne s'enlèvent pas lorsque je sélectionne Off, et même la résolution, ça me descend ma fenêtre d'un scroll quand ça s'enclenche, dommage
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por antishooter, el hace 7 mesesOn the mobile (Android) it causes Youtube comments in Shorts not to be clickable / openable anymore. Has to be fixed. Will be disabled until fixed. Otherwise great plugin.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Damon-William-Tellegen, el hace 10 mesesFor me I set this to 1080HD and every time it came up 1080HD which it never did before. But then I noticed I use Logitech options for the mouse gestures just skip back and it stopped working after checking around about config it wasn't that I disabled the extension and immediately all the keyboard shortcuts and gestures started working again and this was every website not just YouTube and it wasn't video related it was anything with the text form. Thought this was kick ass! even though the autoplay thing doesn't work oor drop down menu or any of the other settings work but it does set it to the highest resolution I've ever had. What's done install I'd rather have shortcuts I don't get it but it is what it is thanks anyway
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Wide, el hace un añoWas a good addon to block suggested video auto play while keep main video autoplay "ON" to not push extra buttons. Now it doesn't block suggested video from autoplaying anymore. Now you got to totally turn off autoplay and play every single video you open manually or deal with stupid suggested video comming your way all the time.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16740572, el hace 3 añosExtension is broken.
Opening a video with this enabled causes the whole page to scroll down 1 line automatically, cutting off the top of the video. This means that if Im playing a game with autoplay on my side monitor, I have to alt-tab for every new video just to scroll back up.