- Se valoró con 1 de 5por AMC, el hace 8 mesesI used it for a long time and in the last few months has completely broken, leaving me unable to load Wikipedia at all without disabling it.
They started pushing "AI" based crap into it at the same time.
The structural choices they made with the new layout broke other tools ability to summarize and excerpt articles as well.
After month of breakages and AI marketing ads BS I gave up and moved to Modern for Wikipedia. I would recommend you do the same.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por shade82000, el hace 9 mesesSevere dislexea an I had to uninstal as extension got bad. serif fonts is hard to read so i use wikiwand for years to make it easy for reading wikipeda pages. but on new version it always dos serif titles but no problem coulld still go back an use old layout with easy fonts. i email them to say serif problem got no reply. left reviews for extensions got no reply. now they just remove option to go back to layout 1. so now i can only use the other wikpedia extension that is better than this because they just made this really bad for dislexia people and im sad.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13808270, el hace 9 mesesIt was a 5 star extension, but the new layout sucks imo. It also lied about being able to revert back to the old layout at any time.
I don't want any of this AI crap, I just want the old layout. It was simple, easy to understand, and looked good. That's all I wanted, I don't care about any of this other added stuff.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Simon Yeung, el hace un añoDo not install this. Multiple advertisements are everywhere blocking most of the wiki content. Sounds good but look terrible and annoying. I delete this apps within a minute after installation seems it's may steal your private info...
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Jeff, el hace un añoIDK what happened to Wikiwand, but it sucks now! It used to be so amazing, but now it's barely a step above Wikipedia. The page is all white with now banner picture. I've tried to change the settings thinking that some update did it on its own, but it just makes it worse. I've been using Wikiwand as longs as I can remember and have recommended it to many, but now . . . I couldn't care less about it. Thanks for adding one more disappointment to my life!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Smingus, el hace un añoWikiwand was one of the single best plugins for a web browser until this recent update. I don't even mind the UI overhaul because I found a color set that appealed to me a lot more than the previous light and dark mode. However, the search function has been totally butchered and there is a persistent notification in the upper right hand corner to add Wikiwand to Firefox which I obviously already have because I am looking at the page.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Rodion Borisov, el hace 2 añosThis website is too green, and no proper source code addressed. What the hell is with this Wordpress-esque wannabe design? "Upgrade" button that was renamed to "Tell friends". Surely you jest!
Pinterest and few other monopoly buttons in 2022. You're serious? Everything screams Branding Bloat.
Very inconsistent main menu icons and colors. Readability factor is garbage. Incoherent usage of typography and HTML5. Incomplete dark theme.
Many people already told that Wikiwand doesn't respect privacy, and it's easily proven by uBlock Origin.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por UPukaJRm, el hace 3 añosAfter loading Wikiwand, I tried a Wikipedia page to test it and nothing appeared. I opened Ublock Origin and found that Wikiwand was try to contact many tracker spying websites and blocking these call homes stops the Wikipedia page from loading with Wikiwand installed. While I want Wikiwand to be able to create this add on, stealth spying is no acceptable. Tell users or do not spy on them!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por informationsuperriver, el hace 3 añosIf you put wikiwand under the markup's blacklight, you'll find 24 ad trackers (7x times the normal) and 38 third-party-cookies. Not surprising, but also not worth it. Spy on someone else.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por rhin, el hace 3 añosThis addon doesn't enhance wikipedia by injecting CSS, it just takes you to another site. The description is very deceptive as most users won't notice that.