- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Smingus, el hace 19 díasWikiwand was one of the single best plugins for a web browser until this recent update. I don't even mind the UI overhaul because I found a color set that appealed to me a lot more than the previous light and dark mode. However, the search function has been totally butchered and there is a persistent notification in the upper right hand corner to add Wikiwand to Firefox which I obviously already have because I am looking at the page.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Rodion Borisov, el hace 5 mesesThis website is too green, and no proper source code addressed. What the hell is with this Wordpress-esque wannabe design? "Upgrade" button that was renamed to "Tell friends". Surely you jest!
Pinterest and few other monopoly buttons in 2022. You're serious? Everything screams Branding Bloat.
Very inconsistent main menu icons and colors. Readability factor is garbage. Incoherent usage of typography and HTML5. Incomplete dark theme.
Many people already told that Wikiwand doesn't respect privacy, and it's easily proven by uBlock Origin.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por UPukaJRm, el hace 2 añosAfter loading Wikiwand, I tried a Wikipedia page to test it and nothing appeared. I opened Ublock Origin and found that Wikiwand was try to contact many tracker spying websites and blocking these call homes stops the Wikipedia page from loading with Wikiwand installed. While I want Wikiwand to be able to create this add on, stealth spying is no acceptable. Tell users or do not spy on them!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por informationsuperriver, el hace 2 añosIf you put wikiwand under the markup's blacklight, you'll find 24 ad trackers (7x times the normal) and 38 third-party-cookies. Not surprising, but also not worth it. Spy on someone else.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por rhin, el hace 2 añosThis addon doesn't enhance wikipedia by injecting CSS, it just takes you to another site. The description is very deceptive as most users won't notice that.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14067906, el hace 3 añosAll they do is taking Wikipedia's hard work and making money out of it (which Wikipedia has always refused). Everyone's free to make money if done legally but that's a rude way of doing it (since Wikipedia lives from donations). My old laptop can't run it since Wikiwand is so modern. My last concern is that when the addon has been installed, even if you go to Wikipedia you'll be redirected
Btw, the sidebar doesnt work properly on pages with a lot of headers https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Collatz_conjecture
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por element, el hace 3 añosI install wikiwand and it looks great but it keeps bugging me to install wikiwand... what? The only reason I'm seeing the message is because I have wikiwand installed. What the hell is this? Stop the popups, jesus! I mean, how utterly stupid is this: "Enjoying Wikiwand? Get Wikiwand!" ... I mean... really?! is this a joke? I already have the extension!!! uninstalling. Completely ridiculous. The fact that this addon has such good reviews does nothing but tell me how utterly brain dead the vast majority of people are. That, or every single positive review on this addon is fake.