- Se valoró con 2 de 5por sdf64, el hace un mesThe updated view is difficult to navigate, uses blurry images as backgrounds, and doesn't support navigating through talk pages for editors. The way it's designed is for readability without integrating other functionalities as it doesn't use CSS themes but rather a URL with back-end to process Wikipedia articles - which may contribute to lag.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14561823, el hace un mes長年お世話になりましたが、オリジナルWikipediaの使い勝手向上とWikiwandの使いにくい進化のために利用を中止しました。
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Time_Seer, el hace 2 mesesThis add-on enhances the Wikipedia experience with an improved visual interface. Once I started using it, I realize that it's the only way to fully appreciate Wikipedia and what it has to offer
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por phat_sumo, el hace 2 mesesWikiwand's styling is great, but I wish they were more transparent about the data they collect from users. Additionally, ctrl+click constantly breaks and opens links in the same tab, which is infuriating. I wish that basic functionality like this worked consistently.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por syrthio, el hace 4 mesesit's... pretty to look at and read, but that's about it. I was excited to find this, but grew increasingly disappointed. most articles I personally read do not have images large enough attached to the article to not get extremely distorted by the otherwise-nice-looking banner Wikiwand generates, and customization is pretty basic (and no longer matches the screenshots here, unless I'm missing something). I was also not pleased with yet more shoving of AI down my throat. it took three or four times switching it off before it stopped popping up. the deal-breaker for me, though, is the loss of the hover preview for Wikilinks -- apparently, they're supposed to work, but never did for me and I get distracted enough as-is without having to open an entirely new page/tab just to see what the article is about. ultimately, user styles for vanilla Wikipedia serve my needs better.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por pulsar14, el hace 5 mesesVery good Layout but ... audio reading should be fixed. 1st the reading velocity is not the one set in windows speech; 2nd, the voice type always reset to the 1st available in the list. E.g. If I choose Susan as my preferred ENG voice, why do I have to re-set Susan voice every time I want to listen instead of David (the 1st in the voices list)? 3rd, the reading voice should start from the top row visible on the screen, not at start of the entire doc.