Se valoró con 3 de 5por jmb, el hace 4 meses
This add-on usually works great but maybe because of constant updates to Firefox or Google, it's been inconsistent for the last 4 to 6 months, it seems, so that's why 3 stars instead of the usual 5 stars. It's really helpful, so I'd like to ask the dev, Joshua B., if he can please try to work out the issues it's been having. All of us really appreciate your work and have come to rely on it. We know you don't owe us anything, but we'd all thank you a lot if you can maybe do it when you have some time. Thanks for providing this to the community and we hope it gets resolved soon!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por DeineMudda69, el hace un mesDoesn't show the "view image" button. It has all the permissions but does nothing as of February 2024. However, right-click and "open image in new tab" seems to work.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por PleasantParrot, el hace 4 mesesThis add-on works when combined with the 'Google Images Restored' plugin which reverts to the old layout.
Though it'd be nice if the dev updated it to work with the new layout.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Marty, el hace 4 mesesSo far, View Image has worked reliably and when you clicked on View Image, the photo was opened in a new tab. Unfortunately, it no longer works. Please update the extension. I therefore give the full 5 stars because it has always worked reliably before and because I am enthusiastic about this extension. Addendum, since February 2nd 2024 this extension no longer works, as Google has apparently tinkered with Google Image Search again.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por phoenix, el hace 6 mesesThis addon has stopped working for me again. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? This happened 4 months ago and was corrected, but now it hasn't worked for 3 days and counting.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por slawnkale, el hace 9 mesesAfter a while of defunction, "view image" button is back and working. Thank you dev! But I'm afraid at the moment "search by image" of this addon is not workings. So, that's why four stars, instead of five.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14178089, el hace 10 mesesNo longer working. Replaced it with custom user script for greasemonkey (I had it installed anyway for many user scripts):
(taken from: https://github.com/bijij/ViewImage/issues/268#issuecomment-1476294452 )
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Sigma, el hace 10 mesesEDIT - The new update fixes the issues, so I've changed my rating to 5 stars.
ORIGINAL REVIEW - Not currently working, however, there is a userscript that does work posted in the Github discussion on this extension: -
That works fine. Hopefully the extension will be updated toon.