- Se valoró con 3 de 5por TV, el hace 3 añosThis used to be great, but the View Image function has been flawed for weeks. Despite everyone's claims that deleting the cookies and such works, it doesn't. As soon as you log in to a Google account, it goes back to not working again. The only way for View Image to do anything but the small thumbnail is to not be logged into Google, and even that doesn't work all the time. Once this gets fixed again (if ever), it's a 5-star again.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por edndurante, el hace 3 añosNot going to steal, but, if you have the issue where the "View Image" only shows the small image and not the original, you are in luck. Follow this guy's comment.
This is an invaluable tool but it stopped working recently. I've read the tip about deleting Google cookies - it didn't work for me, so I deleted all my history including cookies. It works now - phew!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Javiera, el hace 3 añosDoesn't work properly anymore. When you click on "view image", a new tab opens but the image is always small, like the thumbnail. Doesn't show the full image anymore :(
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15431888, el hace 3 añosThis is an invaluable tool but it stopped working recently. I've read the tip about deleting Google cookies - it didn't work for me, so I deleted all my history including cookies. It works now - phew!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13188171, el hace 3 añosThe new "Search by Image" button is just covering up the button that takes you to the image's originating website. When you click, that's what it does, it takes to the site the image came from.