- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Burtaverde, el hace un añoit's pretty good once you set it up, but i'd need it to allow any size because currently it has minimums and they're way too big for what i have in those pages
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17410028, el hace 2 añosAs other people have noted not sure why the reviews skew to low for this extension - it does what it says and I've found it very useful for using multiple tabs simultaneously. Only thing keeping it from 5 star from me is the Toggle Toolbars option appears to be breaking the tiling layout - can't seem to see a way around this.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14180248, el hace 2 añosYeah, not sure what all those bad reviews are on about... They seem to be pretty old; there should be a way of discounting ageing reviews. Anyway, my only grievance is not having keyboard shortcuts for expanding and contracting a tile, instead of having to click-click-clicking every time. Otherwise, I'd give it a 5.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por xyz, el hace 2 añosI feel bad for the author that this extension has such a low rating, which seems to stem mostly from people who review-bombed it years ago over limitations Mozilla implemented.
I will say that the overall UX is not super intuitive, but as a web developer working with multiple windows at various viewport sizes, having adjacent windows readjust themselves is such a timesaver.
Until FancyZones implements this feature (https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/issues/254), this is a great free browser alternative to tools like AquaSnap.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13710763, el hace 2 añosI like this extension very much and I have been stuck in the 11.15 version. Because the new version close tab will close all tabs, instead of 11.15 version only closes the tab that I clicked to close. For this reason, I am very troubled, so I have not updated the new version. How to set up the new version?
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosClicking on tiled window close button (X) will just closed that tiled window. If there were only two tiled windows, it will close both tiled windows.
Clicking on tab close button (x) inside tile window will just close that tab. If it was the only tab in the tiled window, then it will close the tiled window, and if there were only two tiled windows, it will close both tiled windows.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por sign-in-smth, el hace 3 añoscould you pls add an option to remove 'Tile Tab >' menu item from tab context menu?
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 añosWould it be okay if the existing "Show add-on submenu on context menu" option applied to both the page context menu and the tab context menu? Or do you want a separate option.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15307397, el hace 4 añosIts a very good extention, i like it, but theire is no way to remove a small settings icon in top left corner? its opens it self each time
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 añosYou can remove the small settings icon in the top-left corner of the page by disabling (un-ticking) the "Show quick menu in all tiles" option in the Tile Tabs WE Options dialog.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Ahmmad Ismail, el hace 4 añosI wanted to scroll two windows simultaneously. This is an awesome solution for that. However, I found that one window scrolls a little faster than the other.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por hungodd, el hace 5 añosTiles Tab in new quantumn firefox aren't great as before, Why do you have to split tabs into multiple windows ? It's more tangle and confusing when switching from tabs to tabs
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 añosThe reason for tiling inside windows is explained in the 'NOTICES' section at the top of the Tile Tabs WE home page:
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 5509918, el hace 5 añosСпасибо разработчику! Очень полезное дополнение, постоянно использую в работе. Только вот при обновлении Firefox, оно перестает работать. Приходится удалять и ставить заново. Тогда работает снова.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por BelFox, el hace 5 añosHi, I've been using the original Tile Tabs, and immediately switched to Tile Tabs WE when Firefox Quantum was released. Thanks again for this wonderful add-on!
Up until today, I had some problems selecting the right tabs to display next to each other. I selected 'New Layout' (2 Tabs Vertical as default) but didn't know exactly which tabs would be tiled. The old Tile Tab had a little tab selector in the upper-left side to change the tabs. Only today, I discovered the easiest way is to (1) open the first tab (2) open the context menu on the page and (3) choose 'Tile Tab > Left/Right/Above/Below'. This way, there is no confusion which tab will be opened.
Therefore, I'd like to make some suggestions to improve the usability of this add-on:
- Add the Tile Tabs context menu to the tabs (now only available on page itself)
- Promote the 'Tile Tab' submenu to the first position (above 'New Layout'), as it seems to be the most convenient way to start tiling tabs?
- Soon, it will be possible to select multiple tabs simultaneously (see Nightly). This offers the possibility to let the user select the tabs to be tiled, and choose a new option 'Tile Selected Tabs' next?
- Provide a short 'Getting started' page for new users (shown after installing the add-on).
Thanks for reading. Keep up the good work!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 añosThanks of these suggestions have now been implemented:
- you can use the 'Tile Tab' menu item on the tab context menu to tile the tab in a new tile.
- you can select multiple tabs before clicking on the toolbar button to create a layout with just those tiles.