- Se valoró con 4 de 5por disp.name.temp, el hace 3 mesesVery useful application.
The feature to set alerts and configure a profile really makes it stand out. I appreciate that, if the popup doesn't load while behind a VPN because the exit node IP got an activity warning, I can click the hyperlink right in the window to pass the cloudfare check, and it works on the next click of the camel icon. You can even run this on android via custom addon collection on FF Nightly or Mull (you have to trigger it through the menu, but it works).
I reserve one star because Amazon seems to be moving toward adding flat $ or %-off coupons that users "clip" by clicking a checkbox due to the psychological effect it has on shoppers, and this app does not yet consider those figures into the price, so sometimes the graph and price history don't paint the whole picture.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Makeshift, el hace 6 mesesA decent extension and does what it says, but I constantly forget it exists. I would really like an option to inject the camel^3 view directly into the Amazon store page so I can see it right away.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por mrbruno, el hace 6 mesesWorks perfectly fine. I don't know about the other negative reviews. The Permissions tab clearly shows that it only requires access to amazon and camelcamelcamel.com domains
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Nibinaear, el hace 7 mesesDoesn't work, nothing shows up in the toolbar. Not what I was looking for anyway. Leaning towards Keepa these days anyway.
What I was really looking for was a replacement for Amazon wishlists which they have full control over.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12534684, el hace 8 mesesUsed to be my favorite extension. Then an update made the chart not fit in the pop-out window. Then the more recent update made this extension not work at all. I am switching to Keepa.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por W2MiW, el hace un añoAltho it says I've installed the browser extension...it is not on my PC...ONLY the website allows me to log in - haven't used the website yet...so unsure how accurate it is! Deleting browser extension until it works properly!!!!!