- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17278664, el hace 2 añosDoes not send mail. WHY???Hi. Sorry you are having issues. When you say it does not send mail, do you mean that Relay is not sending you an email that you expect? Or do you mean that you want to send email from your Relay alias?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13549866, el hace 2 añosI am not able to type in my regular email address when making an airline reservation even though I have Relay Premium..this so annoying....why not?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16051270, el hace 2 añosI signed up for FireFox Relay but nothing changed. No email aliases were used or bounced back for that matter. Very mysterious this is!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17274968, el hace 2 añosRelay is BLOCKING some of my website logins. WHY!!!???Hi can you please give us some more details about what's going on, including a few of the websites for us to test? If the issue is the Relay icon in the email field, you can disable the relay add-on icon from showing up globally by going to the add-on in the toolbar, clicking the gear icon, and toggling off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites". I hope that helps!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Spruce, el hace 2 añosSometimes this works, but not all the time. I have an outlook.com email address, and the email "bounced", so it didn't send. However, because it did this, it has temporarily suspended the email forwarding for more than a day! ALL of my aliases are blocked simply because ONE email did not send correctly! This is very frustrating, and it might be understandable (barely if at all) if the wait was like 10 minutes, but waiting more than a day is too much (32 hours). There also should be an option to view these emails that have "bounced", on the dashboard, or at least a "retry" button to attempt to send it again.
This service is useful and cool when it works, but it's just frustrating when it doesn't. Developers, please fix both the email "bouncing" problem AND shorten (or remove) the time that the service is disabled.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por 18HopeCSF, el hace 2 añosA nice idea, but you should explain that it's not completely free right at the beggining. It feels like you're mocking me when after reading everything I enter and realise I have 5 free tries and no more...
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Tytoalba, el hace 2 añosJ'utilise Firefox relay depuis une semaine mais je ne reçois pas les messages sur les alias. Pas très pratique en cas de commande sur internet...Donc soit je n'ai pas compris comment ça marche soit ça ne marche pas.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Drino955, el hace 2 añosI agree with him 100%:
"Would be a nice extension but adding a commercial plug to my context menu is a total no-go and a reason to delete that extension at once!"