Se valoró con 3,4 de 5
3,4 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 14220696, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Очень хорошее расширение, нормально работало. После добавления Mozilla обновления и добавок к обновлению, pinterest расширения перестало работать, может это быть связано с обновлением или не привязанной ОС к моему ПК.
- por Chanelshir, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5When saving a pin using this add-on, i can't anymore write a description. Now i have to save the pin first to my board and then go to pinterest.com and click on the board, the correct picture and the pencil-icon and then i can write on it. This problem has been going on for ages and Pinterest's help only responds in the same tiring, copy-paste response that clear your cache, shut down all my add-ons, change browser etc. Tried that like a "million times", but it doesn't help because the problem is not on my computer/browsers. It Pinterest's problem to solve, but nothing hasn't changed in months. And now when Firefox doesn't allow to use old versions of add-ons, i can't go back to one the working one version. There's also constantly similar types of problems on a regularly basis either with Pinterest.com or this add-on.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15130171, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5Recently the description box no longer appears when I save a pin. I can't add or alter the title and/or description when making the new pin. This appears to have happened to the Chrome extension as well.
When looking at the screenshots in the add-on's listing, it seems Pinterest has gone out of their way to hide the missing text box (by cropping it out if the bottom of the image), so I'm thinking this was removed by the developer.
Any chance we can get this back? It's a huge part of the functionality of this add-on!
- por Usuario de Firefox 15299250, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5This does not allow me to add text to a pin. I have tried clearing my cache, and it works for one pin and then it stops functioning again. Very frustrating.
- por Emelote, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5I used to love this extension, now it doesn't see my boards when I try to use it. It also asks to make make a new board. Not sure how Pinterest broke this. :(
EDIT: I have the latest release of the button and my Firefox version is 68.0.1 (64-bit). I noticed this problem since the beginning of September.
EDIT - Sept 26: Yes still having the same issue with the new version.That sounds like we can't tell you're signed in. What version of the browser extension and Firefox are you using, please, and when did you first notice this problem?
EDIT: are you still seeing this problem with v4.0.89?
- por Juby, el hace un añoSe valoró con 3 de 5Can't create or select boards when saving a picture on Firefox Nightly.
EDIT 09-27: I have updated to v4.0.89, but it still doesn't work.Please try v4.0.89? We are working through the implications of sameSite security right now; is it possible your installation requires sameSite to be set before it will return cookies?