Se valoró con 3,4 de 5
3,4 estrellas de 5
- por karen48, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5UPDATE: 1/30/2020 Same issue again! I'm using Firefox 72.0.2 now. Pinterest button not working. What's up? I always have to go to Chrome when things break on Firefox. Upsetting. This time it is exactly as described by previous post by Stamper: "The save process begins when I click the button but after selecting an image I only have the option to create a new board - none of my existing boards come up in a list like before - and attempting to create a new board does not work either; I end up with an error message and no new board. I've removed and reinstalled the button several times, logged in and out and in to my Pinterest account. It just won't work in Firefox anymore."
Works on Chrome.
Pinterest button is not working on Instagram. I'm on the page where the image is, I click the Pin button, the entire page goes dark, like it is covered with a dark transparent film and I cannot choose any image to save. I have used the Pin button on Instagram for years and it has worked fine. It still works on Chrome but not Firefox. This just began a few days ago, after the Firefox update. The Pin button is 4.0.75. Firefox is 66.0.1. Please correct this! ( I did remove the Pin button and then install again.)
UPDATE: Still not working. Today trying it on http://www.whiterockgallery.com/phil-buytendorp/ No Joy. Unless I use Chrome!
UPDATE 4/3/19: YOU DID IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am pinning from Instagram and other sites today, using Firefox! I appreciate your work and perseverance!Edited again: that's great, thanks! Any chance we can get more than one star on your review?
We can reproduce this, both on and off Instagram. It seems to be associated with Firefox 66.
Edited: fix is up, please look for 4.0.76. Thanks again for the detailed report!
Working on a fix now but it's going to be a couple of days at least. We have had some luck reloading the page or pressing Esc to close the overlay and pressing the browser button or hovering Save button again, but it's inconsistent.
Thanks so much for the detailed report!
- por Usuario de Firefox 14710141, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Not working with Firefox. Not sure if due to recent updates or what. Was working before today.Edited: fix is up, please look for v4.0.76.
Can you please say more about what's happening? What version of the extension, please, and what version of Firefox? v66 of Firefox just dropped.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14709985, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Currently with Firefox 66.0 (64-bit) browser button update confirmation page keeps loading at browser startup. This only happens though if the browsers cache is cleared. Still though while even the browser button add-on is the most up to date version (4.0.75) the confirmation page still loads: https://about.pinterest.com/en/browser-button-confirmation-page?xuid=Ricd7jdYpDt1&xv=ff4.0.75
Nevertheless though it is still a great extension to bring content into Pinterest from other sites. Sadly though there seems to be a growing number of websites that are rich with content that are blocking users from pining content. So when a user sees the Pinterest button greyed out this may very well be the case of the website blocking the save button extension and not necessarily an issue with the save button itself. Have noticed various Flickr accounts whereby their licensing settings on their content does not allow images to be pinned (button greyed out), though interestingly these Flickr accounts were discovered by following content on Pinterest to the source link on Flickr. Hope this dosn't create issues for Pinterest in the future...
Edit: Using multiple different cleaning utilities to clear cache and other locations that are not cleared by Firefox's default operations. Currently using CCleaner Pro and Wise Disk Cleaner. In Ccleaner (v5.55.7108) the following settings are checked in regards to Firefox cleaning: Internet Cache, Internet History, Cookies, Download History, Last Download Location, Session, Site Preferences, Saved Form Information and Compact Databases. Unchecked is Saved Passwords. No other additional settings in regards to Firefox are set.
In Wise Disk Cleaner (v10.1.4.760) the following settings are checked in regards to Firefox cleaning: Under files section, Web Browser Cache - Mozilla Firefox Cache is checked.
Under Traces Section, Web Browser Trace - Mozilla Firefox Other Histories is checked. Between the two programs both handle session store data differently as of now and require both programs to remove session data completely. I might start by creating a new Firefox profile folder and see if this dosen't correct the issue, perhaps there is a mismatch in version data stored in a database file. That may very well be the case since seemingly even though the extension is up to date the confirmation page still loads as if the extension was just updated.Thanks, very glad to hear it's useful! I can't reproduce what you're seeing, however; can you please say more about how you are clearing cache? I've updated Firefox to v66, tried clearing cache manually and setting it to clear automatically on exit, and can't get the install confirmation page to show up.
Edited again: fix should be in with 4.0.77. Please have a look?
Edited again: sorry, had to bump this back one version for the 4.0.76 bug fix.
Edit: got it. We need to be smarter about recognizing new installs. We'll have this fixed by our next update; very sorry for the trouble!
- por Usuario de Firefox 14152690, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5does not work it does absolutely nothing
tried to save this recipe: https://centralmarket.com/recipes/chocolate-dipped-pineapple-with-coconut-macadamia-nuts/Edited: fix is up, please look for v4.0.76.
I've just tested that page with our extension and it works for me. Would you please confirm that you are running the Pinterest Save Button extension published by Pinterest, Inc? The version should be 4.0.75 and not something starting with a 2. There is another extension with the exact same name that comes up higher in search results, and it does nothing when I try to save from centralmarket.com.
- por jean pierre, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 514/01/2020
boring each time there is an uptade from firefox it doesn 't work and i get the same problem as describe below
same problem again
ok 25/05/19 well new probleme then i clic on the button it open a popup create a new array ( before i go straight to my tableau choice) or choose an array but i doesn t see my array!!!!!!!!!!
so it doesn't work
it used to work fine but since last update of firefox does'nt work all the time
it grey the tab only
7 september 2019 the problem reappeards
allright i have solve the probleme: you get to autorize popup and then it works fine
hey i have speak to fast still the problem
ok now 29/03/2019 it works fineCan you please say more about this? I'm not sure what grey the tab only means, sorry!
Edited: fix is up, please look for v4.0.76.
Edited: I'm pretty sure this is about the bug on 4.0.75 where the Save form wasn't rendering. Fix is coming!
- por Usuario de Firefox 14669753, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Doesn't do anything when I click the icon.
Edit: Was trying to save this page https://www.bowerpowerblog.com/guest-bath-niche-and-waterproofingWhat page are you trying to save, please? Also, please confirm you are using version 4.0.75 or greater?
Edit: I'm able to click the browser button, see the grid of images, and successfully make pins. Would you mind trying again?
- por Usuario de Firefox 14667858, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5The add-on installed, but when I tried to click it to save something to a Pin board, nothing happens.
EDIT: The page was https://twentytwowords.com/these-teens-revealed-how-they-actually-want-to-be-parented-and-our-eyes-have-been-seriously-opened/?utm_content=buffera5c1c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=bpm&fbclid=IwAR0Mcv_DV7K-0oYSyuh34Ai1g_-JxZqlKCqgEwnR73m_qfaej-nbkLyhZKQThat's not good. Can you please share what page you were trying to save? Also, can you please share the extension version number? Should be at least 4.0.75.
EDIT: This page works for me but only when I wait for it to load completely. Even then it takes a really long time between when I click the icon and the grid of images that can be saved to Pinterest comes up. When I look at it with a Web inspector I see that there are quite a few network requests and warnings in the console, which can interfere with the extension logic.
I know this isn't a great answer, but in cases like these it's usually best to use the hovering Save button. Sorry about that; if this is your page I will be happy to chat more about what may be going on.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14455536, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5Немного проще сделайте с окнами, нажал - добавил - забыл, с автоматическим закрытием окна. Также возможность сохранять всю страницу в тематической папке необходима, чтобы не отмечать каждую иллюстрацию по отдельности.