- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Enzemo, el hace 3 añosFair warning for anyone thinking about using this addon, it will hold your browser hostage if you ever dare to disable and uninstall it. YouTube will not work even in safe mode if you disable this addon once installed. It's highly suspicious and I recommend that everyone reports it for investigation by Mozilla, as the developer so arrogantly wills us to.If you are using Nightly 72.0a1 then it's a Firefox bug that is causing problems: https://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/788
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por SoraCént, el hace 3 añosA wonder that this Extension is still recommended by Firefox.
The Addon can't do anything is just usless, using older Versions doesnt work either.
The Addon was very usefull before.
Now it has a Dark mode and some Video features that are already included in Youtube.
Upcoming Features like Downloading Youtube Videos is Useless because there are Plenty other Good Addons or Websites where you can download them.
Only the blacklist feature was usefull but that got removed too.
To the Author: Posting this Github link doens't give us our Functions backhttps://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/737#issuecomment-541321036
Edit: If the old version doesn't work either then not having the features anymore is the same thing, so what exactly are you complaining if nothing changed I have no idea, but you're free to complain about whatever you want even if it doesn't make any sense.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por LucasZ, el hace 3 añosThat's not how you transition. Not cool man. And not smart.https://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/737#issuecomment-541321036
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14687118, el hace 3 añosbecame useless overnight, not very wisehttps://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/wiki/Report-a-bug
If you are using Nightly 72.0a1 then it's a Firefox bug that is causing problems: https://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/788
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por MrGoatsy, el hace 3 añosUsed to be good, now it isn't, removed all useful features.
DO NOT UPDATE.
Where can I download the old version?https://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/737#issuecomment-541321036
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por amo, el hace 3 añosUnnecessary to release an in-development version without anything useful over a working extension. Developers could have waited for the features to be rebuilt before releasing.https://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/737#issuecomment-541321036
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Loof27, el hace 3 añosI used this addon for a while, and I loved it, but the most recent update removed almost every feature and broke embedded youtube videos on other sites. If the issues are fixed, I would love to come back, but right now it just is not in a working state.https://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/wiki/Report-a-bug
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Gab, el hace 3 añosI can't believe new updates remove old features, this is ridiculous. I can't even install old versions of this addon because firefox figures them out as too old and automatically uninstall them.https://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/737#issuecomment-541321036
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Wesley M., el hace 3 añosWTF This extension, I removed it, and when I want to watch a video, simply no longer opens the page of the video, extension broke my browser, other YT accounts works normally, but the account I used not.No extension can break YouTube after it has been uninstalled, this one is actually making it work for you while it is installed. What you are having is a YouTube bug that other users already reported before, nothing to do with this extension: https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/diy07n/bug_the_video_loaded_like_this_and_ran_at_about/
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Icystack, el hace 3 añosI was ok when it got "an overhaul" and didn't notify me, breaking youtube across all my computers.
I was ok when the "overhaul" didn't really have the core functionality, it was a half-baked alpha with empty menus.
I am NOT ok with the "overhaul" suddenly asking for weird permissions. Firefox should not be recommending this add-on.
(And no, I will not allow access to all my tabs, just so the extension doesn't show two option pages)The reason for the new permissions have always been detailed in the extension description under "Also very important, the permissions explanation"
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por 0xAnarchyx0, el hace 3 añosDoes not work anymore since some updates already, I uninstall, it is useless to me
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Ginjutsu, el hace 3 añosWhat a shame. Was a great extension, my favorite of all YouTube extensions, then the developer did a rewrite update which removed literally everything. Here's a tip: Don't push the rewrite update 'until' you add back all (or at least most of) the features that were originally there. Now it's the equivalent of a digital paperweight. At this point, I have no choice but to remove it and move onto something else.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13960627, el hace 3 añosWhat's the point of releasing something that works halfa$$ (it's not even half, more like 1/10 of an a$$). Completely ruined plugin.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15334777, el hace 3 añosThis isn't how you handle updates.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por chriscl, el hace 3 añosParticleCore, what are you even doing? You have just updated an addon with everything removed. Why didn't you just NOT release the addon, add the features then release it? Good luck with the negative reviews buddy
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15330707, el hace 3 añosLike many people are saying, the new update completely ruined this.
Installing the older version doesn't work either, it just keeps resetting the settings back to default every time you change them...
Was it really necessary to remove all features while you rewrite the extension, instead of leaving the previous version up?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Tukaram, el hace 3 añosHas been a great add-on for a long time. The new "update" removed all features. Why push an update through that does not work? They need to revert it, until they finish rebuilding it. A blank menu page... is a sick joke.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13955374, el hace 3 añosI enjoyed this extension for a long while but I cannot understand why push an update that obviously isn't ready, like what's the point?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15328466, el hace 3 añosWhy was this great extension just screwed up for no reason?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14519012, el hace 3 añosHow do I get the last version back? Surely we can install an older version?
1 star for version 1
5 starts for the version beforeThe previous versions are available here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/