- por SoraCént, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5A wonder that this Extension is still recommended by Firefox.
The Addon can't do anything is just usless, using older Versions doesnt work either.
The Addon was very usefull before.
Now it has a Dark mode and some Video features that are already included in Youtube.
Upcoming Features like Downloading Youtube Videos is Useless because there are Plenty other Good Addons or Websites where you can download them.
Only the blacklist feature was usefull but that got removed too.
To the Author: Posting this Github link doens't give us our Functions backhttps://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/737#issuecomment-541321036
Edit: If the old version doesn't work either then not having the features anymore is the same thing, so what exactly are you complaining if nothing changed I have no idea, but you're free to complain about whatever you want even if it doesn't make any sense.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14687118, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5became useless overnight, not very wisehttps://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/wiki/Report-a-bug
If you are using Nightly 72.0a1 then it's a Firefox bug that is causing problems: https://github.com/ParticleCore/Iridium/issues/788
- por MrGoatsy, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Used to be good, now it isn't, removed all useful features.
DO NOT UPDATE.
Where can I download the old version?
- por amo, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Unnecessary to release an in-development version without anything useful over a working extension. Developers could have waited for the features to be rebuilt before releasing.
- por Loof27, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I used this addon for a while, and I loved it, but the most recent update removed almost every feature and broke embedded youtube videos on other sites. If the issues are fixed, I would love to come back, but right now it just is not in a working state.
- por Gab, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I can't believe new updates remove old features, this is ridiculous. I can't even install old versions of this addon because firefox figures them out as too old and automatically uninstall them.
- por Wesley M., el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5WTF This extension, I removed it, and when I want to watch a video, simply no longer opens the page of the video, extension broke my browser, other YT accounts works normally, but the account I used not.No extension can break YouTube after it has been uninstalled, this one is actually making it work for you while it is installed. What you are having is a YouTube bug that other users already reported before, nothing to do with this extension: https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/diy07n/bug_the_video_loaded_like_this_and_ran_at_about/
- por Icystack, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I was ok when it got "an overhaul" and didn't notify me, breaking youtube across all my computers.
I was ok when the "overhaul" didn't really have the core functionality, it was a half-baked alpha with empty menus.
I am NOT ok with the "overhaul" suddenly asking for weird permissions. Firefox should not be recommending this add-on.
(And no, I will not allow access to all my tabs, just so the extension doesn't show two option pages)
- por Ginjutsu, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5What a shame. Was a great extension, my favorite of all YouTube extensions, then the developer did a rewrite update which removed literally everything. Here's a tip: Don't push the rewrite update 'until' you add back all (or at least most of) the features that were originally there. Now it's the equivalent of a digital paperweight. At this point, I have no choice but to remove it and move onto something else.
- por chriscl, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5ParticleCore, what are you even doing? You have just updated an addon with everything removed. Why didn't you just NOT release the addon, add the features then release it? Good luck with the negative reviews buddy
- por Usuario de Firefox 15330707, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Like many people are saying, the new update completely ruined this.
Installing the older version doesn't work either, it just keeps resetting the settings back to default every time you change them...
Was it really necessary to remove all features while you rewrite the extension, instead of leaving the previous version up?
- por Tukaram, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Has been a great add-on for a long time. The new "update" removed all features. Why push an update through that does not work? They need to revert it, until they finish rebuilding it. A blank menu page... is a sick joke.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13955374, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I enjoyed this extension for a long while but I cannot understand why push an update that obviously isn't ready, like what's the point?
- por Usuario de Firefox 14519012, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5How do I get the last version back? Surely we can install an older version?
1 star for version 1
5 starts for the version before