- por decembre, el hace 5 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5A little touchy to install it for a newbie like me...
But once you follow the instructions given, it work like a charm!
Thanks a lot from a Waterfox Classic user.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12900474, el hace 13 díasSe valoró con 4 de 5In C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Programs\Python3xx > paste the file open_with_windows.py > open prompt command here > paste this in cmd open_with_windows.py install > the install.bat file will appear
- por rado84, el hace 13 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5AWESOME! I wanted such an extension for a long time! The best part? It supports Linux, unlike some other similar extensions! :D
This extension has a HUGE potential! I just added SMPlayer to watch YT vids in it and damn - it works! :D :D
- por maxy, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5Useful to run commands like mpv or yt-dlp. I've quickly reviewed parts of the source code, looks fine.
For the above commands, best practice is to add "--" as the last argument. (Maybe not a real concern, because the URL is passed as a single argument and probably cannot start with "-", but just in case.)
- por PeaceByJesus.com, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Does not work in Quantum: instructions are poor and following a tutorial for installing the two additional files still results in failure. Sorry.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16748986, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5I kept checking back to the reviews in hopes of more info on the installation of "open with", and there it was. I put open_with_windows.py in my Windows\system32......opened a command prompt, which opened in the Windows\system32 folder, and ran the open_with_windows.py install, and that was it for me. I ran test installation in my Browser and Thunderbird, and it showed, "Found version 7.2.3 at C:\Windows\System32\open_with_windows.py." I then edited the order of my four Browsers, with Firefox on top.
Thanks to all the reviews with the help, and thanks to the the Author of this addon!!
- por Cosmic_Annihilation, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Amazing addon! I'm only missing the ability to select multiple tabs and open them on the chosen browser, instead of doing it manually for each tab! There's an open issue on the github repo asking for this already, just in case other users would like to show their interest on this feature.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16179708, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Sorry, this add-on has served me well in the past, but now it completely stopped working on Firefox (clicking the browser icons does nothing, and sometimes it the menu also displays the message "Open With can't connect to the outside world"). I of course would prefer to get support fixing this rather than leaving a low rating, but there doesn't seem to be any realistic way to request help.