- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Saraneth, el hace 3 mesesAmazing addon. Does everything I need. Main reason I got it was because my old youtibe account got banned but I didn't want to have to start a brand new google account. So I made a new one just for youtube. Now youtube opens in it's own container and everything works perfectly.
I have had none of the issues people are experencing here. No popups every time I open a new tab or website. Not sure what those people did wrong.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por MadDogBV, el hace 3 mesesThis used to be one of my favorite add-ons for work in order to run separate instances of one program simultaneously.
Now it's become almost unusable because every time I open a link related to my work, I get that annoying pop-up message "Open this site in your assigned container?" and there is NO WAY to get it to stop. Even if I checkbox "Remember my decision" it will continue to pop up, regardless of if I click yes or no. When I attempt to manage the Container settings to remove or add the site, it's no help at all - it's completely blank and there's nothing I can do.
I wanted to report it to GitHub but it appears this was actually intended as a FEATURE and not a bug. Well, it's a really annoying feature and I wish I could turn it off.
Edit: I would appreciate if the reviewer above me would not imply that I had "done something wrong". The pop-up windows were unprompted and occurred whether or not I had Containers synced to my account, and I had troubleshooted various methods of resolution.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12376155, el hace 3 mesesI want to open a web page in different containers but by default I want it to never ask me.
i have the same opinion of James Tuttle,
This extension is awesome, except for the fact that EVERY time you click on a link, open a new tab or type in a website url an error pops up asking "Open this site in your assigned Container?". You are then required to click ok if you want your page to load. The Firefox forum shows several people asking for a solution, with Firefox devs stating there is no solution because "Interrupting the user every time they open a new tab is how the containers plugin is supposed to work." As far as I can see, no one has been able to find a work around yet to make it so that when you right click and "open in new tab", Firefox is actually able to figure out how to open your link in a new tab without popping up that extra prompt.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por SagaciousB, el hace 3 mesesThe multi-account containers is a great idea that is not fully flushed out. While I love that I can separate cookies for different types of accounts, some things simply aren't thought through.
For instance, I have reddit accounts in a container, as well as in the default non-container. Every time I click a Reddit link (even *from* an open Reddit page), the plugin asks me if I'd like to open in a container. I say no, I click the box to remember this decision. IT IS NOT REMEMBERED. Ever.
Furthermore, I really want these containers to also sync to mobile, but this plugin isn't supported in mobile. So, that kind of defeats the point.
Ideally, this functionality would be integrated into Firefox natively. And, it should be smarter about opening links in the same tab/container type as the source link that you're clicking on.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Fadexz, el hace 4 mesesThe least painful way of getting separate cookies/logins for the same sites and also being able to separate activity as a bonus. Does what you need for the most part.
The reason for it not being 5 stars is because it is lacking in features I think, the most important things for me would be fresh cookies or separated cookies by default or the option to start fresh for each container, it seems that when I create a container I am already logged in so I need to sign out of all of the ones I want to use on that site. The second thing would be to have a fast way to open many containers such as ctrl+click on each of them which would ideally keep the menu up while doing it if possible, otherwise another quick way to select them would do.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por WeLovePugsHere, el hace 4 mesesI've used this add-on for several years quite loyally now. It's THE primary reason I use Mozilla browser for work stuff. But now the Containers tabs won't load my pages in new windows for AWS accounts. :( I've done all I can think of to fix the issue on my own and leaving a review in hopes to get this fixed. This app makes my job so much easier and I'd like to keep using it.