- Se valoró con 1 de 5por HazeyDays, el hace un mesLike the ability to sort sites in different instances. Only gripe I have is when a site has separate sites to go to before it comes back to the main site. Ends up in a loop back and forth to each site, hence it never goes to where I need. End up needing to remove a site from containers completely, just to view a page. A remedy would be to allow us to enter an address into the add-on manually that will put it into the container. When it does the loop thing, I am able to stop the page from loading on the page that does not use the container but even copying and pasting the address into a new container, it just opens up a blank page in a new tab while the original tab is stuck in the loop.
Please fix so I can change it to 5 stars.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13462819, el hace un mesThis is a must have for me and the reason I still use Firefox. The ability to have my email open in one tab and my administrator account in another tab is just one example of why I love this extension. All web browsers should support this by default.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por extra, el hace un mesThis add-on is game changer for me. Without this, I had to run a lot of dedicated profiles with FF, which was counterproductive.
Wish this container add-on was available for mobile too.
Thank you Mozilla for this great product!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por treesap, el hace un mesNot that this needs another review, but this is one of Firefox's really killer features. It's like having separate browser profiles, but soooo much simpler to use.
I use one for each Client I do dev work for to keep the SSO logins separate. So, when I switch from one client to another, I don't have to specify my user every time on MS sites, etc. Every time I go to a website that uses SSO, if I'm in the right container tab, I'm logged in and ready to go. It's saved me so much time and headache.
Like, I have no clue why some of my dev coworkers are still on Chrome/Edge/Whatever Chromium clone. This feature alone is enough reason to come to FF. (To say nothing of the other great stuff, including the extremely important mission of "preventing 1 single company for-profit business from controlling the future of the browser. (i.e. even most alternatives use Chromium, which is "open source", but really controlled/developed by Google.)
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por be4ryllium, el hace un mesi dont know what the guy from 2 days ago was talking about, for me this extension somehow bypasses the youtube adblock detection. superb to the highest order