- Se valoró con 1 de 5por kitkat, el hace 20 díasI restored some tabs (+600) which were all put in a temp container. I need said tabs to not be in a container, but this is apparently nearly impossible to do - at best 1 fn tab at the time
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Keray, el hace un mescan't even add websites to container list without visiting them - making this completely useless for 99% of the web. I'm getting redirect loops everywhere with this shit - and CAN'T even close the tab that is in redirect loop because it's reopening non stop
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por GMC, el hace 2 mesesAt the setting of manage containers, after renaming the name and changing the color and icon, there is no Confirm(OK) Button.
How to confirm the change？
I have re-arranged the order of the containers. I can see the arrangement of the containers is updated successfully when I click the extension button to preview.
But if I the right-click the tabs, the order of the containers is still remaining the old sequence which has not been updated.
There are only 8 colors. So, I hope there are 50 types of different color.
Because most icons are not my favorite. I can only choose the circle to use. So, I hope there are 50 types of icons for users to choose.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Michael, el hace 3 mesesThis add-on should be good but is knee capped but extremely poor support. The lack of options to manually add sites to the "Always Open In" listing can make it impossible to log into some sites. It NEEDS to have this feature along with wildcard support in the listing.This issue has been known about for over 5 years but is still outstanding.
Would not recommend this plugin to any one
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Myruu, el hace 3 mesesIt automatically puts links from Discord into a container which completely defeats my purpose for using the extension. I use a separate account for listening to music on YouTube and the only thing I want to open on that account is music videos because I want the algorithm to only recommend music. This extension automatically opens every YouTube link in that container. It seems to always prioritize the exact container I don't want the link to open in. It almost seems malicious.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por HazeyDays, el hace 3 mesesLike the ability to sort sites in different instances. Only gripe I have is when a site has separate sites to go to before it comes back to the main site. Ends up in a loop back and forth to each site, hence it never goes to where I need. End up needing to remove a site from containers completely, just to view a page. A remedy would be to allow us to enter an address into the add-on manually that will put it into the container. When it does the loop thing, I am able to stop the page from loading on the page that does not use the container but even copying and pasting the address into a new container, it just opens up a blank page in a new tab while the original tab is stuck in the loop.
Please fix so I can change it to 5 stars.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por MJ, el hace 4 mesesHas anyone else noticed this add-on now breaks YouTube since YouTube started looking for ad-blockers? I turned off uBlock Origin figuring that would fix things, but nope. If I have youtube.com containerized using MAC, the site still complains thinking I am blocking ads as well.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17434761, el hace 5 mesesUgh! Broken again since last VPN update. It no longer recognizes active Mozilla VPN subscription and instead prompts you to "Get Mozilla VPN" even though you already have it.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Andrej, el hace 5 mesesIf I remove a page to open in certain container, after syncing it will come back and page will still open in that container. But I deleted page from the container.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13404543, el hace 7 mesesYet another icon taking up space so I have to reorient simply to enter a url in the urlbar. Just keep icons with the other icons in the toolbar NOT the urlbar.