- por José Carlos, el hace 25 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5Toda vez que vou abrir um link, fica me perguntando em qual container eu quero abrir. isso é muito chato. Queria uma opção para evitar essa pergunta. antes estava maravilhoso, eu controlava rapidamente em qual container gostaria de abrir um link. Agora parece que sou idiota: "Você quer mesmo abrir esse link nesse container?".
- por Usuario de Firefox 15095017, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5Incessantly asks if you want links open in current container or not. What a stupid and illogical behavior to program into an extension. Smarten up.
- por Kevin, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I love this extension very much, but after updating, the "Open this site in your assigned container?" appears and I don't know how to disable it.
This page is so annoying and didn't help anything.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12436199, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5This add-on is not working as advertised. When closing multiple windows (or sometimes even just one) all the assigned containers are lost on restart. Also, closing and undoing the closing of some tabs causes the container to be lost as well.
- por yann, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5impossible d'annuler une manipe, force à mettre la page d'accueil dans le container bancaire à chaque démarrage du navigateur. Gros bug qui me force à supprimer l'extension...
Dommage ça fonctionnait si bien avant.
- por --, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Screw latest update, i use this extension for working, opening company website for different roles. Because of this update, i had to confirm when i open a site on another container. Sigh, you slow me down
- por Usuario de Firefox 14212581, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5This extension was great until the update that removed the option to do not force to open a site on some container, and normally run on default container again.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14558205, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5"Hide and Show" feature is advertised, and I selected and installed the Add-on exactly for this use case. Now I can't find the feature. Can you please point me to it ?
See 2 "discussion" on this page related to the feature. My Conclusion: Falls short of this advertised use-case. Rating down for the time being until the discussion brings a solution to the restrictions.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16681510, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Good idea in principle, but will only work with my email account for a week or two, then instead of opening container it throws me back to the email log-in screen. If I disable or remove this add-on, all is well.
- por Just a User, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Does NOT work in private tabs!
I always use private tabs by default, once I installed the extension nothing happens.
I've checked the permissions and there's no way to allow it to work in private mode.
A real shame!
- por Usuario de Firefox 16532918, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Mozilla set big expectations for this extension, but it did not work at all in Firefox 84.0 for Mac. I installed and enabled it, but the add-on's icon never appears in the toolbar and right clicking on web links does not present an option to choose a container. In the manager for the add-on, I created new containers in addition to the defaults and they disappear as soon as I exit the manager and re-enter it. A perpetual warning message appears in Firefox's Preferences indicating "An extension, Firefox Multi-Account Containers, requires Tab Containers," as though they are not enabled and need to be. Yet the checkbox for Enable Tab Containers right below that warning is enabled. So tab containers appear to be enabled, but the add-on is completely non-functional and worthless, and there are no help articles that address the problem of the icon not even showing up and no container-choosing functionality appearing after install. Mozilla set big expectations or this add-on and delivered a big disappointment.
- por DR, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Container implies that it holds something. I was hoping that each container would hold one type of website that i often have many open - such as youtube. I want a youtube container that I could throw videos in to watch later. Watched several how to videos for this adon but nothing was said about that. Tried to see if it would work like that. Don't think so.
Better if Firefox called this thing "accounts" or something like that as all I can figure out is that it separates accounts.
Somebody tell me I'm wrong and it works that way the name implies.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16470756, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5When I restore a previous session (that's an official setting in Firefox), the tabs reopen in a non-conainer.
Also, I did not find a way to assign tabs in bulk to a container.
These 2 problems together make the plugin unusable: I am uninstalling.