Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16591729, el hace 4 meses
Fantastic. When you manage multiple O365 it makes all the difference. I REALLY REALLY wish they had a sort feature for the containers and/or a way to nest them in a folder-like structure. When I move to a new PC, all my containers are out of order. I just want a single click alphabetize.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por higuita, el hace 2 díasPerfect to using multiple AWS accounts and isolate some sites. with this features below, it could even be better:
- Not only automatically isolate sites by domain, but also by path, this way we can give it different site permissions or better manage more complex sites (example, for different logins or different features)
- support setting a bookmarks to a specific container, to avoid having to manually manage that
- much more icons and probably also more colors
- move tab to a (new) container, open a question windows, allowing it to remove cookies, storage, history from main account and choose if a existent container or create a new one. Doing this manually is a pain
This could make this perfect... but still, as it is now, is still VERY good, totally recommended
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16912849, el hace 3 díasVery helpful tool that helps me to check different user scenarios in a service while development process. No need to open private tabs every time.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Shiloh, el hace 4 díasHonestly, it did EXACTLY what I wanted it to - allowed me to sign into multiple accounts in one browser at the same time. I play a lot of different games, and it's nice to be able to easily access my alts!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17665837, el hace 5 días1. No ability to separate site list by a part of URL, for example google.com vs google.com/maps.
2. Leaves a phantom open tab when using a custom new tab page extension every time you open a new tab, if your search engine website is in a container and tab behaviour is not set to "replace".
3. History is not shared between containers if tab behaviour is set to "replace". So I need to press "Reopen closed tab" if I want to go back? Not the best UX.
4. Desperately needs "create a new container for this website" feature.
5. Needs more colors and icons.
6. Firefox settings menu has a separate Container Tabs setting, which has a different set of options compared to this extension. For example it has an additional color set, which will appear as black in the extension list. Very confusing which ones are which.
7. Numerous bugs like being unable to open a page in "No container" if that website is already assigned to a container etc.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17659359, el hace 9 díasYOU CANNOT REMOVE MOZILLA VPN INTEGRATION THROUGH THE UI IF YOU UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MOZILLA VPN.
TO REMOVE, REPORT ADD-ON FOR ABUSE THEN RE-INSTALL.