Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16591729, el hace un año
Fantastic. When you manage multiple O365 it makes all the difference. I REALLY REALLY wish they had a sort feature for the containers and/or a way to nest them in a folder-like structure. When I move to a new PC, all my containers are out of order. I just want a single click alphabetize.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por avtolik, el hace 6 horasWhile the containers are really useful, the user experience is lacking.
For example the sort button has no confirmation. I clicked by mistake and all my tabs are now sorted by some weird logic and not by my context. And I cannot revert this.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por VOIIIXI, el hace 3 díasAn incredible and very unique add-on that lets you have multiple isolated tabs/sessions at once in the same browser. Its best feature is the "restrict to site" so if let's say I put Google search inside a container and restricted it, everytime I wanna search something in the search bar it automatically opens up Google search in that container, isolated from every other tab and from my session, it opens Google search in an contained tab, Firefox within Firefox, Fireception. This is an essential add-on to have for anyone who cares about enhancing privacy. It's absolutely brilliant and you can't find it in any other browser.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Andrej, el hace 5 díasIf I remove a page to open in certain container, after syncing it will come back and page will still open in that container. But I deleted page from the container.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 18066063, el hace 6 díasThis is the closest I've found to Chrome's tab system (super helpful for students) but I wish you were able to edit/add more categories.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 18054659, el hace 15 díasGreat. Only improvement I would do is to show the number assigned to each container while using the extension `CTRL + . + NUMBER` which opens a prompt for you to open a tab in said container assigned to said NUMBER.
I use at least 5 (personal + uni + work x 2 + social) and having to visually count from up down to tell which container is what number is bothersome.
Very useful tool otherwise.