Revisado por OndrejS
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17927371, el hace 8 díasThe LastPass Firefox revised "Search Your Vault" function is agonizingly slow, when it works. Why the change for the worse!?!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Kevin, el hace 10 díasThe LastPass browser extensions (FireFox and Chrome) worked well until about six months ago. Since then it's been awful. Asking me if I want to save a password every time an asynchronous action happens on a web site/application, or not offering to fill in usernames or passwords, or suggesting that I "launch" the page I'm already on, and then not filling that one in either. Sometimes it won't find a password for the site I'm on, even though nothing has changed in years. Kind of useless.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Nemo-Nova, el hace 12 díasEven after all its problems, I still love LastPass. On Firefox, there's one thing i don't understand: when you right-click on the LastPass icon, "Options" is missing from the Context Menu. It forces you to go hunt for Options in the Firefox Extensions menu and even then, you have to fiddle with it to find the "Options" menu. Why does Firefox do this? This is a Firefox issue, not LastPass.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13231094, el hace 14 díasEen zeer handige tool voor mijn wachtwoord management. Veilig en makkelijk!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17917855, el hace 16 díasI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Cpt Jerkface, el hace 19 díasRecovery options don't work after losing my master password. Even support couldn't figure out why as they were properly set up and, as they said several times, they couldn't see any errors from their side. Oh well, I probably needed to reset every one of my passwords anyway.