- Se valoró con 2 de 5por No Way, el hace 2 mesesUsed to be great but now search either doesn't work or is SLOW. Add-on hasn't been updated in five months?!? LastPass isn't even trying to improve. I'm moving to Bitwarden.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Adrian Osterwalder, el hace 2 mesesViel zu oft funktioniert das Addon nicht korrekt (Layout-Fehler, Passwörter können nicht ausgefüllt werden, ....).
Das letzte Update ist vom 14. Juni 23 - echt ärgerlich, dass Fehler nicht schneller behoben werden!
Da ich hauptsächlich Firefox verwende, überlege ich mir ernsthaft den Passwort Manager zu wechseln!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17864504, el hace 5 mesesHave been happy with free Last-pass, but now they are trying to force me to upgrade to paid version and WON'T ALLOW ME ACCESS INTO MY ACCOUNT.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Mandalorean, el hace 5 mesesWorked great for years, the current version is broken on Firefox and Chrome. As many others have reported, it does not find any matching sites in the vault. You have to manually open the vault (which is also slower now) and find your site.
Update: To fix this disable the "improved save and fill" feature. It eventually worked for me, not sure if it was a restart that did it.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17942991, el hace 6 mesesLatest updates make this plugin impossible to use since it constantly logs you out for no reason within minutes of you logging into the plugin. PLEASE FIX.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17917855, el hace 6 mesesI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Pam, el hace 7 mesesI have been a customer of LastPass for quite sometime now. I forgot my password and have not been able to use your services because of this. I was a Preminum paid subscriber and would like to be able to use my account. Can you help me?
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Zafar, el hace 8 mesesNon-switchable Pop-ups, in vk.com and other sites, after each click, it pops up again - Very annoying! The definition of the site hangs - everywhere it offers passwords from other sites.
Tired of waiting for fixes! it gets worse with every version!
Rolled back to version 220.127.116.11 works fine.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Joe JoKeRz, el hace 8 mesesThis thing has become a buggy mess, it pops up constantly asking to save passwords to websites that have no password change or added to it, clicking never save password for this site does nothing as it just keeps asking.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17860579, el hace 8 mesesThis used to be so awesome, but wow, lately it has become a buggy mess. I can never trust it to actually save an updated password, half the time I think it did, only to discover it didn't, or it would generate a new password for a site, but then silently generate another one and save that one in the vault instead, leaving you wondering why the new password you made for a website isn't working. And whatever they did to the interface made it so much worse from a user perspective.
But the final straw for me is random web-client-content-script errors I started getting whenever I would click certain buttons on websites. Took me hours to track it down to this extension.