- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14610006, el hace un añoI use the latest version of Firefox on my PC. Honey was great with Firefox up until several months ago when it started slowing down or actually stopping most retail web pages, especially Amazon.
Don't know whether Amazon did something to purposely mess up Honey on its website but Honey is now impossible to use on Amazon because it stops the Amazon product pages completely, presumably while it's "price checking". Sometimes I get an error band at the top of the screen telling me the Honey extension is slowing down the web page and giving me button options to "Stop" the extension. Which I have to do, or else Uninstall Honey completely, in order to shop around Amazon product pages.
So a very low rating for Honey at present, at least with Firefox (don't know about other browsers). Used to be great.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16908156, el hace un añoUseless, unhelpful, and a waste of an install. Every code it claims to have for you isn't valid. Doesn't update coupon pool when its codes fail to work. Hate it.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Savanna, el hace un añoHas never saved me anything. "We have 5 discount coupons we can apply. oh, sorry, none seem to work, better luck next time!" All bogus. All they do is collect my browsing data and then probably sell it. Not recommended.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por LuukGP, el hace un añoÉ basicamente dinheiro de graça. salvei mais de 250 reais numa promoção de cadeira da kabum, alem de outras mini compras que fiz em outros sites que sempre tinham alguns cupons disponiveis, é maravilhoso
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14924561, el hace un añoHoney has only ever helped me save money 3 times in the last 2 years... and that was for pizzahut... no other places... why is this so heavily sponsored?