- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16396413, el hace un mesi have used honey for ages, however in the past six months it has stopped working on firefox entirely, including in incognito tabs with no other extensions running. i wish it worked, i hate looking up coupon codes and i love the honey gold system but it just doesnt work.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Steve, el hace un mesJust wanted to let people know that this plugin causes very high memory usage on MacOS. It works, but if you have lots of tabs and windows open, it will suck up your memory like crazy.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por xyena, el hace un mesWon't log me in, and the couple times it does let me log in, it logs me out automatically. Plus the few times i've tried to save on smth it doesn't work. Garbage
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por spartangame, el hace 2 mesesThe redeem honey feature doesn't work. My honey points are always sent back to my account after it keeps failing to redeem them. I've been trying to redeem them for a month and same thing. I even reached out to their support team and they said they'd get back to me with an update, it's been 3 weeks since then and haven't heard anything
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Spaypraint, el hace 2 mesesUsually used honey to earn points for some cash back. Worked pretty decent for a while. However just recently when I inquired about some missing points that had not been added for several months I was instantly blocked and black listed. I reached out on twitter and facebook with the same results. Once they asked for my email I was blocked. Now I am sitting on a couple hundred in points that I cannot redeem without explanation. Worst CS ever
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por andyonix, el hace 4 mesesTO be honest it worked a few times at first, after a few years its spotty at best, and even when it says it saves me money.... nothing happens, no discount, and no Honey Gold. Before a transaction completes It will say i qualify for gold, and after the transaction completes it will say i did not qualify for gold..... i hate being lied to, i despise it.
SO do i recommend honey..... NO, 98% of the time it cannot find me deals at all, period. since i got HONEY in 2018 i have made over 1200 purchases online, yet HONEY only recognizes 21.... ******* 21, and out of those only 11 got gold and a discount... and over 1000 over those purchases were from Walmart.com, Amazon.com, Newegg.com, Microsoft.com, and Kinguin.net. ALL OF THEM ARE SUPPORTED BY HONEY.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Cas, el hace 4 mesesLess than useless. I used it for two months and none of the purchases I made that should have qualified for gold were logged. None of the coupons ever worked--even when other coupons on Google worked. If I'm going to have spyware installed onto my browser I'm going to get something for it--not this obnoxious popup that refuses to acknowledge my purchases.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13577546, el hace 5 mesesAfter a year of use I dont think Honey helped me save more than 10€. Websites I visited often didn't work with Honey, or I could fine better code in 5 min. Codes from youtubers and others are nearly always better.
Also, Honey collects a lot of data, even without an account. For every visit of a page in an online shop, Honey logs at least the following information: a timestamp, multiple unique IDs for user, session and device, the operation system, the browser and browser version, geolocation details, and the full URL of the visited page.
They also log infos on other websites like forums or support pages.
The idea is great, the execution really isn't.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Edna, el hace 5 mesesInstalled. Used on Cineplex ticket page for entering promo code. Started it and it sent me back to the homepage, removing everything. Now I have to put in all my info again. Not recommended.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17471109, el hace 5 mesesWenn du ständiges Pop-Up-Generve liebst und es super findest, dass so gut wie kein Coupon funktioniert, dann hol dir unbedingt Honey!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Graysongdl, el hace 6 mesesTried installing this to see what all the fuss was about. The next day, Firefox started lagging so hard I had to force close it with task manager 5 times. No matter how many tabs I closed, no matter how much I watched the Firefox task manager to see what tabs were causing the problem, it would not stop.
When it finally occurred to me only one thing had changed between it working fine yesterday and it freezing my whole computer today, I uninstalled Honey in the brief moments I had control over Firefox, and suddenly everything went back to normal.
Looking at other reviews, I'm not the only one to have this problem. Do NOT use if you have a lot of tabs open, even if they're dormant, Honey will brick your browser.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17422514, el hace 7 mesesI had Honey for YEARS back when I was still on Google Chrome and it never saved me money on anything, I could even find codes after 5 minutes of Google searching that it didn't have. Recently decided to try it again on Waterfox and had the same experience. It never saved me anything and half the time I could manually hunt for a code and find a working one myself in 5 minutes. The extension asks you to make a Honey account and based on the description for the extension itself this seems to be mostly so it can track you and sell anonymized data, but that may still be of concern to privacy conscious individuals. Personally I do not recommend Honey, I think you are better off using your preferred search engine to hunt for codes yourself.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15444083, el hace 7 mesesThis add on sometimes shows up and I can't get rid of it unless I exit the browser and search again for the item in question. It has only saved me about $2 and I've been using it for over a year. I'm just done with having my purchases interrupted with this add on. Definitely do not recommend.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17356273, el hace 8 mesesUsed to be a good extension and would actually have working coupons. now its a complete waste of time it only tries the same expired honey coupons. dont bother