- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Cas, el hace 8 mesesLess than useless. I used it for two months and none of the purchases I made that should have qualified for gold were logged. None of the coupons ever worked--even when other coupons on Google worked. If I'm going to have spyware installed onto my browser I'm going to get something for it--not this obnoxious popup that refuses to acknowledge my purchases.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Buzzme, el hace 8 mesesThis app has not saved me one dollar. Keeps saying there is a sale on a item I click on it then I dot see any sale.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Elizabeth, el hace 8 mesesI buy my glasses online called Eyebuydirect.com. Not only do I get good prices from them, Honey came in and saved me an additional $24! I love them! You shopping online and if they can help, they come right in and all you have to do is click a button and you get good savings. I'm paying $95 instead of $118 and I get my glasses the way I want them. Been with EBD 12 yrs. I wish I had honey that long but I've had one for 2 yrs now and I do not regret using Honey at all. LOVE THEM!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13577546, el hace 9 mesesAfter a year of use I dont think Honey helped me save more than 10€. Websites I visited often didn't work with Honey, or I could fine better code in 5 min. Codes from youtubers and others are nearly always better.
Also, Honey collects a lot of data, even without an account. For every visit of a page in an online shop, Honey logs at least the following information: a timestamp, multiple unique IDs for user, session and device, the operation system, the browser and browser version, geolocation details, and the full URL of the visited page.
They also log infos on other websites like forums or support pages.
The idea is great, the execution really isn't.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Edna, el hace 9 mesesInstalled. Used on Cineplex ticket page for entering promo code. Started it and it sent me back to the homepage, removing everything. Now I have to put in all my info again. Not recommended.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17471109, el hace 9 mesesWenn du ständiges Pop-Up-Generve liebst und es super findest, dass so gut wie kein Coupon funktioniert, dann hol dir unbedingt Honey!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Gonk, el hace 9 mesesHighly recommended, I've had Honey for about 6 months and have saved a little here and there. I had to write this review though because I just saved 53$ on motorcycle tires that I would otherwise have missed out on. Thanks Honey!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Graysongdl, el hace 9 mesesTried installing this to see what all the fuss was about. The next day, Firefox started lagging so hard I had to force close it with task manager 5 times. No matter how many tabs I closed, no matter how much I watched the Firefox task manager to see what tabs were causing the problem, it would not stop.
When it finally occurred to me only one thing had changed between it working fine yesterday and it freezing my whole computer today, I uninstalled Honey in the brief moments I had control over Firefox, and suddenly everything went back to normal.
Looking at other reviews, I'm not the only one to have this problem. Do NOT use if you have a lot of tabs open, even if they're dormant, Honey will brick your browser.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Khach, el hace 9 mesesProbably the best money saver extension but it's not optimized for Firefox overflow menu as part of it is not visible.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Garry McDonald, el hace 9 mesesI have not had too many discounts but those i have have been worthwhile and so easy to obtain - Honey does it all!!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Nikon_Dev, el hace 9 mesesBest if you wish to save money on any sites. Supported on most browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari. You name it, Honey works on it. Use my referral link if you wish to start saving. https://www.joinhoney.com/ref/yp9wykf
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17422514, el hace 10 mesesI had Honey for YEARS back when I was still on Google Chrome and it never saved me money on anything, I could even find codes after 5 minutes of Google searching that it didn't have. Recently decided to try it again on Waterfox and had the same experience. It never saved me anything and half the time I could manually hunt for a code and find a working one myself in 5 minutes. The extension asks you to make a Honey account and based on the description for the extension itself this seems to be mostly so it can track you and sell anonymized data, but that may still be of concern to privacy conscious individuals. Personally I do not recommend Honey, I think you are better off using your preferred search engine to hunt for codes yourself.