Se valoró con 1 de 5por Raven, el hace un año
It doesn't work on Amazon, and when you search the honey site, it has absolutely useless results 99% of the time with a criminal lack of sorting options. Can you save some money? A lil, but not at the most popular shopping destinations. Not really worth the time or effect to bother with it. When it used to work with Amazon it was great.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Freezekit, el hace un mesThere's literally no downside to downloading Honey. When it works, it works! It doesn't always find a coupon (Which happens, not all stores offer coupons), but when it does it just passively saves you money. I *just* used a coupon on a website and then Honey found a better one that saved me an extra $15 than the coupon I had.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Kc, el hace un mesHoney used to be a crucial part of my shopping experience. The offers for Canada have become less and less. What even is the point? I'm not going to shop at Ardenes. Get your shit together.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Nurie, el hace 2 mesesIt does tend to slow down my browser at times, so I have no choice but to remove the extension whenever that happens. It is, however, quite good as a drop list notification app for my Amazon purchases. I am rating it kind of low as I don't get to use it for its intended purpose, which is for coupons and rewards, as most of the stores I'm interested in are not a part of the program. When it is, most of the coupons don't even work. I am not sure if I'm just THAT unlucky or what.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por yoohoo, el hace 2 mesesScamware/Spyware. I've had this extension for well over 2 years now and it's slowly turned into a useless add-on that only spies on my transactions and history. The coupon codes don't work and it dramatically affects browser performance for no real benefit. I actually forgot I had it installed. The first few months it actually seemed useful. That time has long since passed. It was bought out by Paypal so it'll be yet another data miner with no real actual use except for invading your privacy. As Firefox is one of it not the last privacy based browsers, it becomes useless if you install garbage like this.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Kaukau, el hace 3 mesesHoney PayPal (it is the only reason I signed up because I knew it could be trusted) is one of 3 coupon extensions that I use to obtain the occasional discount. However, for an extra 30 seconds of time, I'm happy to allow the extension to go through saved coupons that other shoppers use. The biggest discount was 50% off a WordPress annual subscription, saving $125. Also, points can be accrued on certain sites which can be exchanged for store cards (Amazon for me). 4 stars because the other 2 sites offer other store comparisons for the same product, saving me time looking for the cheapest price for a specific product. The latter saves me a lot of time.