- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Jon F, el hace 2 mesesWonderful extension that has saved my butt many, many times over the years and I'm sure will do so for many more.
Very glad for this extension and also glad to have chipped in a few Euros from time to time. Thank you Stephan for the work you have put in for a real life saver, and please know it is appreciated.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por swierczek, el hace 2 mesesUnclear when the save triggers for each field (on blur, on input/change?) and only seems to work with text inputs, not type="number" or select fields.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por bege1, el hace 3 mesesSeeehr hilfreich, spart viel Zeit, wenn ein längerer Text, bevor er abgeschickt wurde, warum auch immer plötzlich verschwindet. Funktioniert sogar auf Firefox für Android, auch wenn die Oberfläche dafür (noch?) nicht programmiert wurde und deshalb ein bisschen umständlich zu bedienen ist. Aber immer noch besser, als lange Texte gerade auf dem Handy neu zu tippen.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por seddyedwin, el hace 4 mesesi want to give it 5/5 but it's not refreshing its a day behind. I mean every thing I do is in firefox history but no in the exension. Chrome has an extension called history trends unlimited so it tells me every single thing i do in order without overwrittening the timestamp.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17717074, el hace un añoThis module SAVED AGAIN MY WHOLE LIFE TODAY !!!
I was encountering two bugs simultaneously, one locally in Firefox, messing up displayed data (cache issues), and one in my hosting provider service, mixing up creation and modification dates ... so, I was not editing the file I thought (kind of wiki thing, online web page editor). So at the point I thought I had lost 1 to 2 months of INTENSE WORK, I visited this module, to check if by huge CHANCE it had saved any data recently ... and, the plugin pointed out that since 1 week I was editing the wrong file (with Firefox showing the wrong URL in the address bar), and then I could prove that my web server was showing creation dates in the modification column.
I was about to release my project sunday night.
Without this plugin, I would have lost 2 months of work (1 for preparing the project, 1 working on it), and because I am short of money, I would have been forced to abandon it ... at less than 60h from launch time.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Andrew P., el hace un añoDoes not work at all with Firefox ESR. Having used the browser for several months, by now Form History Control should be showing several dozen entries, but it comes up completely blank.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por DudeGuy, el hace 2 añosWorks exactly as I need it to, good job! I used to use Lazarus on FF years ago, and have been using Typio on Chrome, now that I'm making the move back to FF, this is exactly what I needed.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Mister GothFvck, el hace 2 añosThis addon has saved so many long threads and e-mails. I'm so glad it exists and have recommended it to many people.
I imagine many computer screens have not been smashed because FHC saved entries when machines froze. lol.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por asdkofoaweifiwae, el hace 2 añosForm history is epic and the only replacement for lazarus but it keeps on giving itself its FF shortcut commands back! Despite going into about:addons and deleting its currently active shortcuts, those shortcuts are restored after this extension is.. updated or saved somehow.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Lloyd Dunamis, el hace 2 añosWhy is it that whenever it's really needed, it's the time it doesn't work!...
It sees the YouTube comment as a retrievable/restorable field, why did it not save it when the video finishes and play the next in queue?... Ugh...
(I'm sure it restores as functional; just not when it's totally needed...)
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por guyfromkcmo, el hace 2 añosVery helpful. The only issue I have is the animations and fades and all that. I'd very much love if I could turn all of that off. It slows everything down significantly.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 mesesThere are only a few animations on some icons and they are purely css based. The css animations have an unnoticeable effect on performance (less than 0.5%). There was some heavy inertia in the scrollbar but that has been scaled done in the next release.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16644741, el hace 2 añosLifesaver
I just came back to Firefox because Safari did not offer this. This has been a lifesaver.
How many times were you revising and editing an email online, or filling in a form only to accidentally migrate away or lose the page?
With this, you've got it on your computer. The interface is tricky--I still have t0 try a few ways and I'm not sure why I choose the selections that are available but I get it. And most of the time it does have the complete text to put it in there. Once or twice it has not worked and I don't know why.
If the interface and the options were clearer, I'd give it a 5.
One other thing. I want to be able to submit questions via my add-on page. I don't want to learn how to use github, and create an account there. But perhaps I've forgotten, Customers need to remember that it is our duty to make it easier for the businesses we deal with.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por mecki78, el hace 2 añosIt does work. That's the only positive thing I can write about it. The UI is ugly and clumsy, it's annoying to work with and if there was any alternative that would only offer the same basic functionality, I'd probably switch at once.