- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17345161, el hace 6 mesesGREAT ! Easy-to-use and love some of the presets. Would be even awesome if, at startup, we do not notice the switch between the default browser theme and the new one with the plugin's version (in my case, switch from browser's integrated orange theme to a dark preset from this plugin).
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Sans Undertale, el hace 8 mesesIt would be nice to have an option to automatically change themes based on the time of day, but otherwise this is as comprehensive a Theme Customizer as I could hope for.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por GT, el hace 8 mesesIt works fine I like it. It helps to identify which profile is in use currently. 4 star because one of my preset define as a dark theme and many page understand this as a system theme is dark. It could be a great extra to set the dark and the day colors as well.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Alex, el hace 8 mesesWould be 5*, but using a dark theme forces night mode CSS on websites that rely on the system theme. This is very undesirable, and should not be something controlled by the browser theme. Reading night-mode websites during the day is uncomfortable, meaning you have to disable this extension or launch the colors editor again to switch to a different theme.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por gerald2011, el hace 9 meses... This plugin sets the dark mode on websites ...
Found a first solution with the additional installed addon 'automaticDark - Time-Based Theme Changer' of simonkhzhang. In settings of this addon set only 'Change themes based on the system theme' and both! 'Daytime theme: and Nighttime theme:' to light not to dark (german means hell anstelle dunkel). Hope this works for you. Kind regards, Gerald