- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16982853, el hace 2 mesesIt's a cool addon, but it doesn't change color in night mode.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Barq's, el hace 5 mesesi might be misunderstanding the point, but I like having the option to switch between multiple themes very often. you can't do this here because it deletes themes an hour after you save them
still pretty good
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Kimpa, el hace 5 mesesInteresting add-on but it overrides my default dark background. I don't understand why an add-ond is needed to change some colors. These changes should be in native Firefox parameters.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Alynay, el hace 6 mesesI really like being able to customize my own theme, however it is a major drawback not being able to view my created themes without saving a new one. There should just be a tab for all the themes I have already created. Additionally, I'd really like to be able to change the background color of the sidebar and context menu, and the ability to pick colors from an imported image would be nice.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12335542, el hace 9 mesesDoes a good job from first installation a long time ago, but CAN"T figure out how to restart the %^%#$@ editing process !!!!! WHERE is a user instruction ?!?
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por drakkai, el hace un añoThe browser starts with the default theme, and it takes a while to reload the correct theme created by color.firefox.com
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por MaccaFox, el hace un añoGood Tool. Would have rated it higher but,
1. Exported themes won't install, they have to be signed by mozilla (a long winded process) and
2. The page layout for the popup menu box example, hides the saved themes option, making it impossible to select/change themes without zooming the page right down.
That said, exported and signed theme did install and work well. not really for novices.
If devs can fix these issues, its a excellent tool.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14257688, el hace un añoA recent update caused my custom there to start forcing dark/night mode on websites. This doesn't happen on some default themes, but on my custom one I can't find an option to return to a light theme. I liked it a lot before this update.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por PostaL, el hace un añoAll of a sudden, now this plugin also sets the dark mode on all my websites... Really don't like this ...
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Gash3d, el hace un añoThis is a great extension to make your own theme. I would give it five stars if it had some more customizing features like making the menu/toolbar transparent for custom images. I would also give it 5 stars if this very annoying issue didn't occur where a tiny bit of line from the custom image shows up under the toolbar. https://i.imgur.com/1XdWroq.png
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13704899, el hace un añoI hoped that this would enable me to fix an issue running in Ubuntu whereby the window maximise/minimise buttons are rendered in white lines which means you can't use a light background for the background colour (as then you can't see the buttons). But it does not seem to offer that.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Paul, el hace 2 añosA decent start, but ease of use and documentation lacking.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por watt, el hace 2 añosV.92 was recently foisted on us. I had Firefox set to pick up my system colors for the toolbar area. V.92 turned it to default light gray and I cannot find the setting to get the system colors back.
Firefox Color is a reasonable workaround. But I prefer the simplicity of the former "pick up system color" setting (wherever it was).
Also, why are the settings for Firefox Color on the web rather than in the program itself (saved somewhere in a .json or similar file)? When the next update is forced down our throats, will we have to reset everything in Firefox color manually?
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por jasmin, el hace 2 añosI really love how Firefox allows for custom themes but the saved themes can only be accessed if we zoom out the page since it's hidden behind the pop up preview. Some of the colours don't work and some of the titles in advanced colours are a bit hard to understand unless you change the colour and see what changes. I see a lot of people are annoyed by the save thing yeah zoom out and you'll find them but I hope Firefox fixes this <3
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por korkythecat, el hace 2 añosGreat add-on. Recently I've started saving my themes the problem I have is when I restart my browser all my saved themes are gone, even more weirder is how the last changes I made are still there but do not show up as saved.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por trcunning, el hace 2 añosUseful but the display "pop up" window covers the saved themes tab and prevents you from selecting previously saved themes.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por ProdigalX, el hace 2 añosLike some of the others, the page does not load for me. So for the moment, useless.
Edit: I don't know why, but I tried loading the page from a different country via a proxy changer and it finally worked. It now also works without the proxy. So if you're having the same problem as I had, try a proxy/VPN server switch.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16904913, el hace 2 añosThe new Firefox broke Firefox color, there's a white horizontal line below my tabs, above my address bar, for all dark skinned themes.
I had to manually go fix this by turning on a dark color from "Advanced Color --> ToolBar Top Separator"