- Se valoró con 1 de 5por GTATetazoan, el hace 6 mesesPink and poisonous green as text/background combinationf for e.g. the application menu [I don't remember which was which and I am NOT about to try to reproduce the situation!] for make an eye-hurting, unreadable combination. The tools and options for color choosing were infinitely superior on the much less technologically sophisticated environment of Sun workstations 30+ years ago....
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Sans Undertale, el hace 6 mesesIt would be nice to have an option to automatically change themes based on the time of day, but otherwise this is as comprehensive a Theme Customizer as I could hope for.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14987699, el hace 6 mesesI just wanted to tweak a couple of things but there is no setting provided for them so I can't.
I also don't care for some asinine quote about colour, I don't want a lifestyle magazine. I want a tool that let's me theme firefox without farting about with userChrome.css
what you should do is provide a decent box model and the associated CSS.
and just have a page like the about:config
there. could code that in a day. maybe the management could take a pay cut to pay for some devs.
So back to farting about userChrome.css because Mozilla can't get it together to make a built-in theme editor.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por belton119, el hace 7 mesesIt's a total crapshoot as to whether a theme will change the underlying UI to dark mode or light mode. There is no option to manually choose. It has a mind all its own. I use light mode everywhere but this add-on insists on forcing dark mode on the context menus and settings pages no matter what colors are chosen. But sometimes I get lucky and some random color combination results in light mode how I want it. This complete lack of control is fundamentally bad design.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por GT, el hace 7 mesesIt works fine I like it. It helps to identify which profile is in use currently. 4 star because one of my preset define as a dark theme and many page understand this as a system theme is dark. It could be a great extra to set the dark and the day colors as well.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por MaccaFox, el hace 7 mesesGood Tool. Would have rated it higher but,
1. Exported themes won't install, they have to be signed by mozilla (a long winded process) and
2. The page layout for the popup menu box example, hides the saved themes option, making it impossible to select/change themes without zooming the page right down.
That said, exported and signed theme did install and work well. not really for novices.
If devs can fix these issues, its a excellent tool.