por dousha99, el hace 4 meses
Se valoró con 5 de 5
Amazing plugin for reading RSS feeds. However it would be even better if I could export starred items -- or even synchronize starred items among my devices.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15166984, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5Great add-on. There's no real alternative to this. Feedly is gross. Ino looks nice but takes days to fetch unpopular feeds. Feedbro rocks. Maybe some more themes, visual updates in the future?
- por Never Jhonsen, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5I got it for RSS feeds, however it won't show the latest one on every feed; It seems to cut off the newest and shows the second newest as the most recent one.
- por sgdl-pers, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5I like this, I can group up feeds for reddit, youtube or comics and browse them by grouping whenever I please. I like being able to filter out things I've no interest in.
I don't like this because at random it will break, requiring the extension to be disabled and re-enabled to get anything about it working again.
- por Freddy , el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Thanks for this great add-on. It really works perfectly, as far as I know! ;-)
I have just one feature request: currently the icon shows the number of all unread articles (new and old). I would like an option to make it show the number of only new articles (since the last time the add-on was used).
But anyway, thanks again!
- por Роман Деев, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Why maximum of "Maximum entries to save (default)" only 100? :)
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 mesesRight-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and you can adjust it to up-to 2000.
The reason 100 is the default maximum is to discourage people from treating Feedbro as an archive. E.g. if you have 1000 feeds and 2000 articles for each, that's 2 000 000 articles which slows down performance.