- por Freddy , el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5Thanks for this great add-on. It really works perfectly, as far as I know! ;-)
I have just one feature request: currently the icon shows the number of all unread articles (new and old). I would like an option to make it show the number of only new articles (since the last time the add-on was used).
But anyway, thanks again!
- por Роман Деев, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5Why maximum of "Maximum entries to save (default)" only 100? :)
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un mesRight-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and you can adjust it to up-to 2000.
The reason 100 is the default maximum is to discourage people from treating Feedbro as an archive. E.g. if you have 1000 feeds and 2000 articles for each, that's 2 000 000 articles which slows down performance.
- por dousha99, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Amazing plugin for reading RSS feeds. However it would be even better if I could export starred items -- or even synchronize starred items among my devices.
- por rolandog, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5It's a great add-on, but it would be nice to be able to 'dogfood' the ChangeLog as a feed (so that we know when there are new releases, and what the changes are).
- por Usuario de Firefox 12920934, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5great addon. How about adding options to hide "feed tree" when you open the page?
I like viewmode 3 but "feed tree" destroy the aesthetic. I never used it anyway. I always need to manually disable it.
- por harl windwolf, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Please make the "Maximum entries to save (default)" more flexible, so that it can at least be set to the same values as the individual feed properties (up to 2000 entries), optionally let the user enter a custom value (anything between or above the predefined values).
Really great extension otherwise. :)
- por dnh13918, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Love this add-on, I use it every day. But one problem at the moment - images and videos seem to no longer show in Feedbro from Facebook pages. If you could get this working again, that would be great!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 mesesThanks for the review and for noting the Facebook issue. Added to the Product Backlog for investigation.
Edit: We found the issue and fixed it. It was caused by Facebook JSON data structural change. The fix is now available in Feedbro 4.11.4
- por Schistura, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Thank you it's great but Twitter feeds suddenly stopped working. Existing ones don't update and I tested with a new profile and it says "no feeds found".
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 mesesWe are working on it. Twitter changed their API a bit which broke Feedbro but we have a working version already in testing & polishing. It will be released as soon as we get it rock solid.
Edit: Feedbro 4.11.4 is now available which fixes this issue.