- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Ron Zoscak, el hace 3 mesesDisabled automatically by 102.0.1 (64-bit) "Disconnect could not be verified for use in Firefox and has been disabled."
edited 2022-07-08 suddenly working again
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Vodka, el hace 8 mesesFor me it is worth 1 star, because now they use popups inside HTML5 web players to track you. with every click you make on the player opens at least 2/3 web pages automatically, I have not yet found any solution in this regard and even this plugin does not heal this type of commands.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por StefanKork, el hace un añoIn Firefox 94.0.1 Disconnect does not block websites initially. The icon stays inactive (grey).
You have to press F5 on EACH website to activate disconnect
So , nearly useless at the moment
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17098750, el hace un añoI see the same problems AG is having, namely causing ebay to render incorrectly. I disabled/reenabled all installed extensions one by one and found that ebay is ok without Disconnect active. And like AG said, it's too bad as I've used this add-on for years now but this ebay bug is a dealbreaker. Here's to hoping the problem will be resolved in a future release.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por AG, el hace un añoIt seemed helpful for years, but just recently has been causing a lot of problems with eBay and Facebook.
Development doesn't seem to be keeping up with some of the major players, which is understandable given their manpower resources, but I feel I can no longer endorse this add-on.
I hope the Devs can turn things around.