Se valoró con 3 de 5por endby, el hace 3 años
I used this for over a year and suddenly, it doesn't work properly any more. It was really nice to use and I liked using it even when writing during the day. But, now only the ribbon and the page will be dark, the background around the actual document is still white, so it is still too bright and is now useless. I have uninstalled other extensions to see if that was causing issues, I tried removing and re-adding this extension and it never fixed it. Shame, I liked it better than other dark mode extensions, but now it's too broken for me to use.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Andrea Cárdenas, el hace 2 añosSí cambia el estilo y algunos elementos, pero no de una forma buena o útil. No cumple con su función de facilitar la lectura/uso, pero la idea es muy buena.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15278227, el hace 2 añosOnly partially modifies the styling, but does it very poorly. Seems to be partially broke as of now, some parts are white, fonts have weird red/blue anti-aliasing... Not usable imo.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Kresimir, el hace 3 añosLooks good for basic editing, but many things need polishing:
- highlighted text only has thin blue lines above and below. I suspect this is not intentional, just a boxing artefact
- when suggesting changes, suggestins are completely invisible while being edited
- menus are still white
- turning light mode back on doesn't restore the original css and many things look out of place. E.g. comment boxes still have a grey background
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por ArenRen, el hace 3 añosThis is a fine enough add-on but some elements, (like the document title) don't look the greatest. Other than that, it's great for some late night writing or finishing that essay that's due in 3 hours.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Parboleum Loyce, el hace 3 añosAs many others have said, it kind of screws with the backgrounds of icons and the document name is strange, but it does give a dark mode, so I plan to use it nonetheless. Improvements would be appreciated!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Jester, el hace 4 añosDoes what it says, however I found that it removes the cursor for me, on Windows 10 Firefox 74. Unfortunately, due to this flaw, I can't continue to use it.