- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14602662, el hace 4 añosI'm using this on a Mac OS machine (10.14) and I don't have the problem with the cursor disappearing when switching back to lightmode. However the name of the doc and the icons are pretty much unreadable. But the overall rest my eyes have from this is worth that minor quibble.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Sampaxx, el hace 4 añosI have read this same yet:
when you turn back to light mode, cursor becomes invisible and that's too bad.
Also is true, in dark mode the icons aren't clear visible, they becomes confusing.
By the way, this extension is a very good idea. Improve it, and you could reach 5 stars.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por JL, el hace 4 añosThe cursor becomes invisible and G Docs becomes unusable when you switch to light mode. I switch back and forth depending on my needs.
Also the editor icons are unclear when in dark mode.
Otherwise good job, the extension is appreciated.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Puntherline, el hace 4 añosIt does sort of work, however some icons become very hard to see so I'd love it if they could be made a little bit brighter. Support for Google Spreadsheets would be phenomenal since right now it doesn't make the row/column selection darker as well as the little field above it where you can see exact functions when clicking on any cell.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14781660, el hace 5 añosThis extension is a godsend for people like me who work in Google Docs all day. Only 4 stars instead of 5 because there are some minor issues like grayed out dropdown menus. However, if you're familiar enough with the layout of Google Docs, it really shouldn't be an issue. Thanks, Sahil!
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14628293, el hace 5 añosIs it possible to change the colour of the cursor from white to another colour so it is visible with the extension enabled or disabled? Thank you!