Se valoró con 4,8 de 5
4,8 estrellas de 5
- por CrushinIt17, el hace 16 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5If you don't have a Password Manager already, STOP whatever it is that you're doing and install this add-on! It has a better password generator the Firefox Accounts and also comes with (optional) additional Premium features for $12 like a secure vault (storage space) and you can use it outside of Firefox (multiplatform). On the otherhand, if Firefox is your main browser on all platforms then using the already baked in Firefox Accounts password manager thoretically keeps the attack surface smaller. Moral of the story: pick a password manager and start using it RIGHT NOW! A+
-A very happy Firefox (and Bitwarden) user
- por Usuario de Firefox 13923163, el hace 17 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5E' insostituibile. Io ho sempre avuto delle remore sui password manager ma questo tool mi ha convinto perché è open source, manutenuto attivamente e credo proprio che darò il mio supporto agli sviluppatori.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16009735, el hace 18 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Absolutely love it! Bitwarden is the password manager out there -- it's open source, easy to use, actively maintained, and if you want to support the developers to continue working on Bitwarden, the Premium membership costs just $10/year! Couldn't recommend it enough.
This add-on is recommended by PrivacyTools.io and they have many other great privacy suggestions as well. Check them out if you want to be safer online. :)
- por Y100F, el hace 18 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Great app and addon! I use it on my laptop-Win10-Add ons for Firefox and Chrome , PC -Win10-Addons for Firefox and Chrome , and Phone-Android app. My FREE account works and syncs everywhere perfect. Highly recommend!
- por leylin, el hace 22 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5usually ok but now it keeps complaining that it can't work in private browsing, DESPITE THE FACT THAT IM NOT IN PRIVATE BROWSING. Im not even in a container tab. it just gives up and requires me to toggle it off and on in "manage extension"