- Se valoró con 2 de 5por piorunz, el hace 11 horasRecently, picking objects on a page to block it have stopped working. If I click a simple jpg image, block it, it will be blocked during preview, but when I refresh the page, it's back again. And it's the same URL, not newly generated one. I have replaced Adblock Plus with "AdBlock — best ad blocker" and it's working fine. Any object can be blocked on a page now.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Bill, el hace 4 díasAdblock works when they want it to work. It blocks ads. It even allows you to make custom blocks. BUT it has no means to import custom lists you have already built. Which mean you have to re-import each rule one by one on each installation. Extremely tedious. Especially when you can include Adblock's own lists with a simple two clicks. Import was a feature they REMOVED in a previous version, for no obvious reason except to make the software less useful. If you like the pre-built lists, great. If you want to roll your own, Beware.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15132463, el hace 7 díasI used to be very satisfied of this add-on but it recently stopped working; happened on my parent's PC first but now on mine as well. You cannot check the three squares for manual blocking and the ads show up on Youtube at random moments whereas it used to block every single ad, also on other websites the ads show up now. It has become useless.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17971734, el hace 2 mesesI have to turn ABP off for three out of five sites (for at least the page) I go to, which is annoying, but worse is that the option to block specific items on a page has disappeared and I'm now having to deal with all sorts of crap that are definitely not "unobtrusive" ads!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15092185, el hace 3 mesesFeatures I'd happily pay for to support development are locked to a recurring subscription. Offer one-time purchase or not at all. I'm moving on to another ad blocking service.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14437062, el hace 3 mesesi just got a new laptop, i've used abp for years without issue. now i can't see the stop sign icon and it doesn't seem to want to block ads anymore... thought it was a ME issue but it looks like others are having trouble too... please get this fixed it was a great tool now it's nothing :-/
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por titan_sage, el hace 3 mesesWhen ext. first came out it worked perfectly with no issues, then shortly after they became quite popular, and slowly started accepting bribes to take companies off the blacklists. Started slow and progressively got worse.
Ditched this for uBlock Origin (works fantastic) very light on ram usage too.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por SadFirefoxUser, el hace 8 mesesNot easy to use; lacks essential features. For instance: when turned on it lets you block specific elements on a page but does not let you UNblock specific elements on a page. The app tells you that X number of elements are blocked but does not list them nor provide any way to see them to allow you to unblock them. This means the only way to see them is to disable AdBlock altogether on a given page, but then you cannot block specific elements anymore. There is supposedly a workaround involving developer tools but this is an extremely confusing rabbit hole that the uninitiated should not dare enter. It did not work for me and I only ended up getting even more frustrated. Even as a paying premium user I cannot solve this problem. I hope they fix this soon and give us the essential functionality of easily unblocking individual blocked elements on a page.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 mesesHi there!
Many apologies for the delayed response. It looks like you view our how to view and unblock article https://help.adblockplus.org/hc/en-us/articles/360061047214-View-a-blocked-element-or-unblock-an-element but we are more than happy to assist you further via email@example.com. This feedback is really valuable I'll be sure to provide it to our product teams as we are always looking to improve features. If you have further questions. Please reach out to us.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por probablycoolguy, el hace 8 mesesafter it had a "premium version" it stopped blocking pop ups
no longer the best FREE adblocker on the web, if you really want money go back to donating
an adblocker shouldnt make you pay for it, an adblocker should be fast and free
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 8 mesesHello!
Thanks for reaching out to us. Please rest assured that ad blocking is still a part of the free version of our product. Premium as well as donations are completely voluntary. If you are still seeing ads, we are more than happy to troubleshoot and get things sorted. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABP Support Team
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17459562, el hace 9 mesesThis isnt worth anymore imo and it sucks because I have used this for... had to be like 10 years easy now. Which is why I am giving it the 2 star.
Google images literally 80% ads and it has never been this way. Its never worked on twitch (recommend a vpn for that anyway) and the block element no longer works (could just be me)
RIP sweet prince.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 9 mesesHi there!
Thanks for your feedback! Block element should now be working. If you are seeing ads that should be blocked, please send us an email at email@example.com with your filter lists, and example URLs. We'd be happy to troubleshoot with you and make sure things are working correctly.
ABP Support Team
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12825085, el hace 10 mesesIt is NOT block ads as promised. There is a giant FULL PAGE ad on Yahoo.com. Is this what you call an "acceptable" ad?! Also, annoying ads showing up in my email. Also, "report issue" function is not working. Will not allow me to report issue.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 10 mesesHi there!
We are working on the issue reporter, but you can always report ads to us firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to troubleshoot.
ABP Support Team
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Korwin, el hace 10 mesesДо появления "премиума" традиционно пользователя именно этим блокировщиком. Однако, введение назойливого доната, наконец, склонило в пользу использования FOS-решения.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 10 mesesОбратите внимание, что это сообщение было составлено с помощью Google Translate. Приносим свои извинения за любые неправильные переводы.
Привет! Имейте в виду, что пожертвования являются полностью добровольными, и ABP по-прежнему имеет много бесплатных функций. Нам известно, что функция блочного элемента не отображается, и мы работаем над тем, чтобы это исправить. Функция блочного элемента бесплатна и останется бесплатной. свяжитесь с нами через email@example.com, если у вас есть какие-либо вопросы.
ABP Support Team