- por Usuario de Firefox 14006935, el hace un mesSe valoró con 3 de 5It was working nicely for a few months, didn't block 100% but at least 80% of ads were blocked that's for sure. Why I gave 3 stars ? Because recently I have realized when I type website address, hit enter the pages load forever and I need to hit F5 or once again on the address bar then enter in order to load them. Turned out it is fault of Adblock Plus, turned it off and suddenly all websites load straight away. Huge disadvantage for me so I have to stop using it.
- por Zer0, el hace un mesSe valoró con 3 de 5Youtube Ads always leaking at the start of every session
it might be due to accessing their website through firefox's quick homepage buttons
but i'm not sure anymore refreshing and restarting browser isn't helping this time
- por Usuario de Firefox 16540242, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5I give this 3 star because it's mostly worked until now, but is no longer working for YouTube. I now get random ads in YouTube videos. Fix this and I'll give 5 star.
I saw another video suggesting that big companies pay off adblock to unblock their adds, not a lot of companies bigger than YouTube, so if that is the case, I suppose I'll keep this around for as long as it's ability to block elements within a page, remains useful..
I mean, really.. the big companies are the most annoying with their ads, you can't visit half the pages on the internet without getting google ads shoved down your throat, so if adblock isn't going to get rid of those, it's near useless..
- por Usuario de Firefox 16247749, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5I used it for several years. Mostly it worked fine ("acceptable ads" are enabled by default but can easily be turned off). However, recently it started slowing down firefox more than usual, so I replaced it.
- por Marcia, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5this does a great job of blocking ads, so much so that many websites harass me to unblock ads before i can see whatever it is i have clicked to see. in addition, it must not work well with firefox because i am constantly having to reset because somehow my previous settings come undone. this is as annoying as the ads.