- por lily, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5honestly it's not as good as I thought.
there is "acceptable ads" in this thing. You have to pay. It's not actively monitored for security by Mozilla, and it's so BAD compared to other instensions.
- por BWX, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5Allows websites to "pause adblock on all websites". I have noticed this for a long time now, randomly adblock will be "paused for all websites" and the icon will be green and ads will show up until I unpause it on all websites again in the settings. Seems certain sites have figured out how to pause adblock somehow. I am certainly not doing it. This has happend for about a year now. I see it on Liveleak all the time.Hi BWX, This behavior is usually caused by a filter list. Could you check to see if you've manually added any custom filter lists? You can locate this under "Custom Filter Lists" on the "Filter Lists" tab in AdBlock's options. If you need assistance, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to take a look! --AdBlock Support
- por Ville, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Adblock block ALL ads from the beginning. I want to do the opposite - start from zero and chose websites I want to block.
Edit: Thank you for answer!! Now it works great! I put 5 stars.HI Victor, We have that option! To set this up, click on the AdBlock toolbar icon and then on the gear symbol. Go to the "Customize" page where you will find the option "Show ads everywhere except for these domains." If you have any questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. --AdBlock Support
- por Сизых Владимир, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Лучший блокировщик рекламы!
Пользуюсь им лет 5 точно.
Хоть и на других браузерах.
Главное чем он хорош. Это тем что в два клика (через контекстное меню правой кнопки мыши), можно заблокировать любой блок.
Причём это необязательно будет реклама.
Я например, так скрываю ненужные разделы сайтов, и т. п..
- por Usuario de Firefox 16757721, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5constantly fails to restart after browser closes. Have to reinstall to get it working again and it's getting very tedious.Hi, Thanks for reporting this issue. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com so we can take a closer look at why this is happening? Please be sure to include your debug data in your message: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- por Usuario de Firefox 16581064, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5It seemed to be working at first, then it didn't. Now I'm getting multiple ads every day and I don't know what to do about it, other than have to delete them, and burn under the collar, but just a bit. How can I get better ad blocking?!If you're suddenly seeing ads, try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd like our help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look! --AdBlock Support