- por AriesWildChild, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5It's payed!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 mesesAdBlock is free software supported by donations from happy users. We populate our donation page twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall, as a reminder to donate to AdBlock if you find the software beneficial. It also appears with each installation of AdBlock. There is no obligation to pay and you are welcome to close the donation page by clicking the "x" on the tab if you've already donated or prefer not to donate. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions! --AdBlock Support
- por iiwii, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5New convert here from Ublock Origin, which I had been using for many years. So far, AdBlock for Firefox is working great. Even blocking ads on YouTube, where ads have become a lot worse lately. Ublock Origin doesn't block ads on YouTube at all and causes a DNS leak with VPN browser extensions. AdBlock for Firefox runs along side a VPN extension securely. Excellent!
- por Lizano, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5is not blocking any more...
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 mesesHi Lizano, If you're suddenly seeing ads, try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd like our help, contact us at email@example.com (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support
- por Alik, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5Was quite good for some time but not anymore. Quite useless now. Practically does not block anything.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 mesesHi Alik, If you're suddenly seeing ads, try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look! --AdBlock Support
- por demneptune, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Great thing, but I was already using "Youtube enhancer" to block ads. I use this, ABP, to stop the annoying video thumbnail previews on youtube, and for no other reason. It stops this annoying feature: the videos used to start playing a 3 second preview when you hovered the mouse on the thumbnail, but not anymore. BUT: websites are aware of this extension (even if you turn it off for that website) and they can annoy you. Youtube seems to detect the extension, and force all my videos to HD 1080, or whatever is the highest setting. That chews through my data too quickly.
Also: Other websites detect you have this extension, and tell you how to deactivate it (whitelisting) for their website only. They know you have the extension, but they DON'T know whether you have turned it off, so you can ignore their instruction and just refresh the page.