- por BWX, el hace 24 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5Allows websites to "pause adblock on all websites". I have noticed this for a long time now, randomly adblock will be "paused for all websites" and the icon will be green and ads will show up until I unpause it on all websites again in the settings. Seems certain sites have figured out how to pause adblock somehow. I am certainly not doing it. This has happend for about a year now. I see it on Liveleak all the time.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 24 díasHi BWX, This behavior is usually caused by a filter list. Could you check to see if you've manually added any custom filter lists? You can locate this under "Custom Filter Lists" on the "Filter Lists" tab in AdBlock's options. If you need assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to take a look! --AdBlock Support
- por Usuario de Firefox 16581064, el hace un mesSe valoró con 2 de 5It seemed to be working at first, then it didn't. Now I'm getting multiple ads every day and I don't know what to do about it, other than have to delete them, and burn under the collar, but just a bit. How can I get better ad blocking?!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un mesIf you're suddenly seeing ads, try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd like our help, contact us at email@example.com (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look! --AdBlock Support
- por Usuario de Firefox 16682615, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5Love the extension, but recently it started to drastically reduce Firefox performance. It constantly stops working and prompts me to either wait or kill it. It's quite annoying.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 mesesPlease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support
- por Usuario de Firefox 16682607, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5It refuses to consistently block a single, inline add on the Youtube home page that masquerades as a video suggestion, one of the worst kinds. Sometimes it will, sometimes it won't. When I re-block it, it is always the same element I'm blocking.
Perhaps it keeps un-blocking it because this ad pretending to not be an ad is considered an 'acceptable ad', but thats rampant speculation.
Don't forget to configure your adblock addons, because the way its configured by default usually benefits them at your expense.
- por samir, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5youtube çalışmıyor öbür sitelerde çalışıyor glb pek girmedim hep youtubede takılıyorum çalışmıyor youtubede
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 mesesLütfen aşağıdaki metni Google Çeviri’ye yapıştırın. We are currently aware of an issue where some users are seeing a white screen before YouTube videos. We hope to have this addressed soon. If this is not the behavior you are seeing, please reach out to us at email@example.com. --AdBlock Support
- por Dilligent, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5no longer works on youtube but gave 2 stars bc i am grateful when it used to work
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 10 mesesHi Dilligent, We've been working with our filter list authors to better address the issue you are seeing on YouTube (the majority of ads should be blocked on other sites, however). Although we haven't been able to circumvent the ad completely, instead of ads, you should now be seeing a blank white screen with a timer in the corner. If you aren't seeing this, please try updating your filter lists:
1. Click the AdBlock icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.
2. Click on the gear icon on the dropdown menu.
3. Click on the "Filter lists" tab.
4. Click the "update now" button at the top of the page. Reload the site.
We'll continue to work on this but please know that YouTube has an entire team dedicated to circumventing our blockers so this can sometimes take time for our filter list authors to try to successfully block them again. If you are seeing ads on other sites, aside from YouTube, or if you have questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. --AdBlock Support
- por Usuario de Firefox 13685929, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5Not as good as it used to be. It's started missing ads now and would never block whitelisting or email grabbing ads. Now it wants additional permissions it's got along without just fine until now? Nope, don't think so. Time to find something better.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 10 mesesHi, Thanks for taking the time to let us know you are experiencing a problem. We'd like to take a closer look at your case. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com? Please be sure to note that you provided this review which will provide additional context for our team. We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- por Nick Ven, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5it's not working properly, I'm still getting loads of ads...Hi Nick Ven, You should definitely not be seeing ads with AdBlock installed. If you are, please try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd like our help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look! --AdBlock Support
- por Usuario de Firefox 14995670, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5Until now, everything was great. But today, 27/2/202, after update... YOUTUBE shows me Ads again! ONE OF THE MAIN REASON FOR AN ADBLOCKER IS TO BLOCK ALL KIND OF YOUTUBE ADS...We haven't been able to reproduce this on our end. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com and include your debug data so we can take a look at why this is happening? Instructions for accessing this are available in our Help Center: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. Thanks in advance for your help with this! --AdBlock Support
- por Yasha Kanesada, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5Worked fine at first, but started getting lazy and eventually stopped blocking ads altogether.Hi Yasha, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Typically there are some easy solutions to this issue. I recommend checking out the following Help Center article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to see ads, or if you'd like more customized support, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help! --AdBlock Support
- por Usuario de Firefox 15208646, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Adblock is not what it once was. Every Important site makes me turn this feature off and when i turn it off it still thinks its on. this is my fifth time that im installing it this month. I think i don't need to block ads i need to turn off all these 2012 extensions they are not getting better and the websites are. its time to change the formula. i mean who cares how many adds it blocked good grief thats not a feature why not focus on the websites that say you have ad blocker on you cant come in. lets work on that instead of asking us to donate . sorry kid ad blocker asked first, yes i have a dollar but you dont take paypal. just follow a fat man around they drop vegetablesHi, Thanks for taking the time to provide your thoughts. While it is technically possible to block anti-adblock notices we chose not to take that route. Here's more on our philosophy: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000199143-why-doesn-t-adblock-bypass-anti-adblock-walls-. - AdBlock Support
- por Usuario de Firefox 15053859, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Option to whitelist Youtube channels doesn't appear. I want to support creators I like.Hi there, thanks for asking about this feature. This is definitely available on Firefox but it will need to be enabled from the AdBlock Settings page. The following article should help guide you through accessing this: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000067131-can-i-use-adblock-and-still-allow-ads-on-my-favorite-youtube-channels- If you run into any problems, please reach out to us at email@example.com
- AdBlock Support
- por Usuario de Firefox 14949593, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Had been doing well. Has stopped working and will not download again. Always says the file is corrupt, or check your connection. I want it back.Thank you for reporting this! It appears that Firefox recently experienced an issue related to extensions. This affected all extensions, not just AdBlock. A fix has been rolled out with the latest release of Firefox, so as long as you're using the latest version, you should be all set now. Here's some more information about what happened: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/
-Christina, Director of Support @ AdBlock
- por Usuario de Firefox 14787231, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Only blocking one ad that I can see. It was a box that would pop up on the right/lower corner. Otherwise, I'm still getting all the other pop-upsHi! That definitely should not be the case; you should not continue to see pop-ups with AdBlock installed. We have some troubleshooting tips for unblocked ads here: https://help.getadblock.com/solution/articles/6000061202-seeing-unblocked-ads-start-here-
If they don't help, feel free to open a ticket at help.getadblock.com. Please include AdBlock's debug information, a link to a page where you're seeing ads, and a screenshot of the ads (https://help.getadblock.com/solution/articles/6000087856-how-do-i-give-you-debugging-information-). We'd love to help get this sorted out for you. Thanks!
- Christina, Director of Support @ AdBlock
- por Oberdan Daniel, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Não está funcionando tão bem mais! Sites como Twitch toda hora passa propaganda durante a reprodução. Somente propagandas externas ainda não são exibidas.
agora, até o no youtube está passando as propagandas antes dos videos.
Não há razão mais pra usar!!Por favor, copie o texto abaixo e cole no Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
Hi Oberdan, thanks for your feedback. Please see these articles for suggestions:
You're always welcome to open a ticket on our support site, https://help.getadblock.com/support/tickets/new. Please include AdBlock's debugging information, a screenshot of what you're seeing (please capture the entire screen), and the URL of the page, copied from the browser's address bar. Thanks! https://help.getadblock.com/solution/articles/6000087856-how-do-i-give-you-debugging-information-
- Rhana, AdBlock Community Manager