- por Liam, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5I give it 4 stars because I found out that this add-on interferes with Facebook. It won't let me post, comment or respond to messages. What I did: I restarted Firefox with all add-ons disabled and I was able to post, comment etc. until I reenabled this extension. So, yes it's working but I have to disable it when I'm on Facebook.
- por Kiran, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5I love this add-on EXCEPT that in Firefox 84.0.2 (64-bit) it's showing as a whitespace on my toolbar. To use it, I have to go to the add-ons menu, click the 'Enable' button off and then on again, and then it shows in the toolbar. Then I still have to enable copy and absolute mode. That's why it only gets 4 instead of 5 stars.
- por Sopor, el hace 8 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5To "@Firefox user 12246247", on some sites you can't even select text so that will not help you if you press shift+right click. This add-on will make that possible too. It is also nice that it remember the sites it need to be enabled on ...
- por Usuario de Firefox 5687374, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5Not working at
("Содержание обращения" field)
Maybe some kind of key press emulation is needed in such cases?
- por MonkeyBoy, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5Love this add-on but recently have been running into an issue with it. With it enabled, video controls don't work. Clicking to raise or lower volume, or clicking on the video timeline don't work. All YouTube videos, and many other sites, too.
- por Metinolmetin, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5internette güzel bir yazı gördünüz, oluşturacağınız belgenize kopyalamak istiyorsunuz fakat o da ne ! web sayfasında sağ fare işlevi devre dışı bırakılmış. Çözüm: "Absolute Enable Right Click & Copy" eklentisini mozilla Firefox'a eklemek. Artık web sayfalarındaki içeriği istediğiniz gibi sömürebilirsiniz. Bir nevi araklamacı gazetecilik yani...
- por Usuario de Firefox 14974623, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5it works exactly as offered, "Absolute"ly saved my life.
would be nice if the options are enabled for all sites by default so user don't have to manually turn them on one-by-one when they visits a site with a protection.
- por Nikita, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Love it.
This extension has fixed this problem for every such site I've used it on so far. I just turn on the absolute mode.
However, 4/5 rating for two reasons:
- I AM wondering if it syncs the saved websites list to Firefox Sync or not though, in-case of installing browser on another PC or new Windows. I don't wanna lose the site list. Can the developer please confirm this?
- I also don't see any option of exporting and importing the list of sites, that would be useful too.