- por 뿡빵뿡빵, el hace 2 díasSe valoró con 3 de 5This addon has a critical issue. When I use both Netflix windows app and firefox with this addon, they are crashed and then my PC is stopped.
However, the functions of the addon work well so that i recommend all of users turn the addon on only using the right click disable function.
- por Box, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5So I love this add-on HOWEVER. . . and it is a big however. . . If breaks functionality for Facebook for me. When I have it turned on I can no longer hit enter to respond to comments or even to hit enter to send in messenger. It also breaks the notifications menu on facebook to. Nothing loads and it stays blank.
Situation. (with the addon NOT in use but enabled.)
I type a post and then CLICK post on my profile. - That works.
I then go and click comment on that post (or any post) and type my comment in. After I type it in when I HIT ENTER to send it. . . . it never goes. It shifts down farther and the original Font image pops up with my message overlayed on it. Again, the "Aa" that is in the area where you type BEFORE you actually type anything pops back and my text is on top.
This would be 5 stars for me if I didn't have to disable it for Facebook functionality. Please fix the bug when you get a chance.
- por FTodd1, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Overall excellent, but it breaks some websites even when they are not selected to be enabled by app. I wonder if the auther could include a whitelist section off the app that would disable it from certain websites all together. An exaple is google maps, you can not pan in map when app is enable, not not selected for websites use.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15016542, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Works well, but it would be more handy to have it enabled for all websites by default!
This sole thing is very unconvienient, I'd love to modify that.
I miss the time it was integrated in FF preferences…
- por Usuario de Firefox 13184951, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Can't drag video position on Youtube, after enabling this addon. Except this drawback, everything else works, even on some websites where other similar addons are unable to show the popup.
- por NicholasS, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5@Firebreathing, I totally agree with your statement.
I feel uneasy about this new permission all of a sudden and disable the extension for the time being until the dev explains or I find a replacement.
Before "Access your data for all websites" permission was NOT needed.
- por rawat, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 3 de 509 June 2019 - This extenstion has started breaking down fb page. With this extenstion installed and enabled, and both modes on, I can't post comments on FB. I then starten ff in safe mode disabled-enabled all extensions one by one, finding that only this extension disabled removes that problem, so this is the culprit.
couldn't find any kind of link here, to go to its website and post bug there, hence had to post here.
previous review - Why doesn't it offer "enable" and/ or "absolute" as a default for all sites? it is sort of helping sites in principle to block normal browser tools. bad policy. thanks.
- por Usuario de Firefox 6465902, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Not working everywhere.It a 50/50 for me.
RighttoClick was working much better.
Sometime a change to Waterfox only for that.
Firefox Quantum was the worst decision.