- Rated 4 out of 5by Droiyan7 (Yi, JoonHo), 2 years agoCause very weird look of PDX's new forum. - https://i.imgur.com/XVIP6HT.png
What it looks normal without Zoom Page - https://i.imgur.com/pGBrowL.png
Would you look into this?
- Rated 5 out of 5by PanosV, 2 years agoPrefect in every way. Firefox update broke it though in a way: right-click + scroll zooms page in/out fine, but also SCROLLS PAGE. It becomes really disorienting. Maybe a patch is needed. Again, that's Firefox's fault and a workaround is welcome! (ff ver 84.0.2 64bit)
- Rated 1 out of 5by three7, 2 years agoIt doesn't work, it's bad!
After running FF with this add-on, NO page is loaded, all are white only. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15129930, 2 years agoNice extension! will be great if you can increase font size to more than 28px.
Thank you again for this awesome extension, was thinking of something like adding an option to be able to edit the drop down list for font size like the zoom levels and able to increase size to 32-34 px or more.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16534120, 2 years agoIt doesn't work well with this site: https://smallformfactor.net/
All the text looks larger than it should be, and as long as I stop this add-on, it just back to normal.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13209425, 2 years agoIn the changes for this addon, it says Version 17.12, yet after install version remains at 17.11, with all documentation for 17.11. Not sure what rev I really do have.Unfortunately, description updates are not synchronized with version updates. The description should have said "Version 17.12 (awaiting review and release)". The currently available version is always correctly shown in the "More information" section on the left side of the add-on home page.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Prods, 2 years agoEdit: The issue below is now fixed. However, it only gets 4 stars because of the frequency of problems that this extension suffers from. End Edit.
After the last Firefox update, this extension breaks the display of google image thumbnails in image searches. If the Zoom levels are over 108% (on my system = 1080p), all images thumbnails are displayed on the left hand side in a single column. It also breaks many other websites (abcnews.go.com, for example). This is a great extension ... when it works, but it far too often is broken or breaks sites, and it takes a LONG time for fixes. Cannot recommend.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Matteo, 2 years agoAfter the last Firefox update, this add-on gives me problem on Overleaf. Hope you'll fix it because is a really useful add-on.
- Rated 2 out of 5by IWD1, 2 years ago不具合。bugs
このアドオンは「おすすめ」に表示されるけど、これは使えない。why recommend from Firefox?
- Rated 5 out of 5by piecevcake, 3 years agoThis addon was indispensible before FF introduced zoom, and worked very well. Now it is useful to enlarge the text size only, while keeping the general zoom set in FF which was 67% - a fix for the latest fashion to use mouse print separated by huge empty spaces in web pages!
The dropdown text/full toggle didnt work I had to set it in options. After that, Ctrl_+/- enlarged/reduced the text only while the frame stayed at 67%. Exactly what I needed.
Had to disable it to view other pages on the site, because I don't have time to figure out all the repercussions of changing config to enable per tab (I recall it stopped the FF default zoom happening on page load, had to click the size button on every tab); also Zoompage adds masses of resizing code in each tab so affects performance.