- by Firefox user 15143089, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This extension really slows down page loads. Firefox would show a warning about this extension taking a long time and if I wanted to kill it. Also, on newegg.com when loading or selecting different item option, the page would flash twice, like it was being redrawn 2 times.
Isn't there an option to only run this after the page has loaded? I know it needs to watch for dynamically loaded content. This was my favorite extension, it doesn't have these issues on Chrome.
- by What???, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Don't like it. While I appreciate the detailed instructions. This add-on isnt user friendly. the large percentage font is too intrusive. no way to remove or disable it. there should be a way to save for particular sites, but no.
Often the add-on is unresponsive too. it can be very frustrating to use.
overall very disappointed and I fail to agree with the recommendation by firefox. i will continue to use the competition. uninstalled.Which large percentage font are you referring to? Is it the percentage on the toolbar button badge or the percentage in the toolbar button popup? The percentage on the toolbar button badge can be removed. The percentage in the in the toolbar button popup needs to be a reasonable size to make it easily readable for visually impaired users.
Zoom Page WE will be unresponsive on pages where it cannot be used (e.g. the Mozilla Add-ons site). Are you finding it unresponsive on other pages? Please give an example link.
- by renezito, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Este addon, más que permitir cambiar el zoom y otras cosas, espía información personal, basta con ver los permisos que pide cuando lo intentamos instalar. Recomiendo el addon "Fixed Zoom" por Ariel el cual nos permite también personalizar el zoom para cada sitio y sólo pide acceso a las pestañas:
Aquí la evidencia de todos los permisos que pide "Zoom Page WE":
- by Razz, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't do what it's supposed to .. text zoom setting still zooms page, doesnt stick from session to session, and breaks other arts of web pages such as logins and css..
- by Firefox user 12220443, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 51 star, crashing on YouTube ,last 3 updates useless.Сделай ютюб млять,сколько можно просить.Fix youtube page,keeps freezing and crashing!!!!2 years same problem🤬
- by Bancai, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5EDIT: The workaround works as per the developer response bellow. 5 out of 5 extension
OLD: So this addon zooms in and out while trying to mouse wheel scroll through google images page. Please fix, is super annoying. A fix for a few seconds that i found is switching tabs and then coming back to it. That makes it work for like 5 seconds or until i press on an image, then it turns back to zooming in and out when using mouse wheel scroll.The problem is caused by the Imagus extension, which during its animations generates ‘mousedown’ events for the right mouse button. This causes Zoom Page WE to think that the right mouse button has been pressed by the user. The proper fix would be for Imagus not to generate ‘mousedown’ events.
The workaround is to un-tick the “Enable mouse Right+Wheel to zoom in/out” option in Zoom Page WE Options.
- by Noober, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It wants to read and modify my browser settings, but before today's update it did not need those permissions. So, I cannot use it for now, and I will disable it rather than update.Zoom Page WE 17.0 requires access to two Firefox settings: 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' and 'browser.zoom.full'. With previous versions of Zoom Page WE, users had to manually set the 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' setting to 'false'. Many users did not know how to do this and were confused.
With Zoom Page WE 17.0, 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' is automatically set to 'false' and 'browser.zoom.full' is automatically set to 'true'. These settings are only set automatically when using Firefox 75 or later versions. There is a new option to control these settings in the Zoom Page WE Options dialog.
- by Streetwalker, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Does what it intends without flaws. Is flexible in allowing you to set the zoom per tab, per site and sub-site. And the developer support is outstanding - they actually added a feature allowing it to work with local file addresses after I sent an email request!