by Meg8, 8 months ago
Rated 1 out of 5
Uninstalled and using the built in functionality in Firefox. I enjoyed using this add-on before but the privacy trade off in having so many permissions just isn't worth a few niche zoom modes. The recent problems have opened my eyes. I hadn't noticed Firefox allows changing the default zoom level and remembers site specific perfectly. This add-on since 2020 is unnecessary and possibility a liability for 99% of users.
- by circcc, 6 days agoRated 1 out of 5blank page bug is fixed. but Firefox crashes when many tabs are opened. If I remove this add-on, it's fine.
- by anon, 13 days agoRated 5 out of 5*Update*: The version 19.1 fixed the problem. Thank you dev.
This is site-specific so DW-dev can ignore my review.
Version 19 text-only zoom doesn't work in conjunction with 4chanX userscript even with 'Apply to dynamic content' enabled: the text doesn't get zoomed-in if I change the zoom size on the context menu, on the toolbar or in the 'Text' field in the 'Default Text Levels (%)' section. But if I change the 'Other' field in that section, the text size also gets changed by that 'Other' value => The text is recognized by the addon as 'Other', not 'Text'.
I tested, older versions don't have this problem.
- by Firefox user 14722348, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5This is by far the best page zoom tool for functionality, but I've found that it dramatically increases page loading time. Can't work out why.
Developer responseposted a month agoZoom Page WE doesn't increase the overall page loading time (i.e. the time to load the entire page), but it does slightly delay display of the page when Minimum Font Size or Text Zoom are applied.
- by OlegV, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Версия 17.13 на 78еср работает корректно. Версия 17.13 и последняя версия 18.7 на 91еср работает с глюком. Если иконка включена на панели, то при открытии любой страницы, иконка расширения чуть меняет свой размер при смене масштаба, и строка адреса и вся панель расширений чуть дергается на 1-2 мм вправо-влево. (условия теста: задан масштаб по умолчанию 130%, у открываемой страницы задан ранее масштаб меньший, например 105, 110%). Если иконку расширения убрать с панели, строка адреса и остальные иконки не дергаются. Надо исправлять...
- by ConsciousClay, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5It doesn't seem to work. I set the options to "let the browser manage per-site full zoom" and "zoom type" to "text". But when I use the extension to zoom, it does a full zoom instead of zooming the text only.
- by dmacleo, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5we need ability to bypass on specific sites w/o needing to disable extension. my banking site will not work with this enabled and there are others such as manage engine desktop central enterprise software manager pages.
- by Odmin, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Everything is great. ))
But when entering, the font size inside site settings drops in the Google tables... ((
And please make a black list of sites where the extension will not be applied.
- by Tu Nguyen, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Much needed! This add-on is much needed for its ability to set custom zoom levels with precise percentages, instead of the default behavior with 100%, 90%, 80%, 67%. Please keep up the good work. Thanks. I just wish to have the ability to type in the percentage number on the fly.