Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by bananenschmmel44, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Das ist richtig geil, habe locker schon 5 dieser art ausprobiert, da musste aber man nach 5 downloads direkt werbung sehen, orgendwelche anderen begleitanwedungen istlaiieren oder was weis ich was.
Dies muss man hier alles nicht.
Bitte zeigen sie dieses tool für andere ganz oben an.
- by Firefox user 14908503, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5After updating to the latest version, the plugin stopped working. He gets the message "Batch downloading interrupted". I installed the old version 0.9.0. It's kind of buggy but the videos are downloaded correctly. Youtube seems to be starting to block the possibility of downloading clips.
- by zeyang, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Some thing wrong about it. When choose webm video only, it will download two file with same .webm extension. It suppose to download two file with .webm extension and .opus extension. This error come to me just those days. Can anyone tell me what wrong?
- by Firefox user 15458370, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent Addon that is very reliable. First rate interface with either quick download or more options, and tells you e.g. if a download is interrupted so you can restart it. Occasionally a Firefox update stops it working, but the developer responds very quickly to an email pointing this out and it is quickly fixed.
- by Dyre Logan, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Asks you to download third party software to be able to use this. If you need more software, then why even download this? Pretty shady and I am ashamed of mozilla recommending software that tells you to download third party, potentially harmful, software from other sources. Deleted.
- by RaymondTFR, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5To anyone who's having the "Batch downloading interrupted" error while merging video-only and audio-only files I have found a fix for it.
What you wanna do is:
1. Change "Save merged files in" location to your desktop, e.g. "C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop"
2. Make sure these boxes are checked:
[ x ] Combine video-only and audio-only files (if FFmpeg is installed)
[ x ] Always download HD quality audio for video-only files
[ x ] Remove download file(s) after successful conversion
[ x ] Always ask for download location
[ x ] Post processing (if FFmpeg is installed): [Extract audio]
And then hit the "Save" button.
Also make sure your FFmpeg Integration is working.
When you start downloading video and audio files you'll be asked where you wanna save those files, save them in your desktop and once downloading is finished the merging process should be done.
NOTE: If you're choosing to download the MP4 versions of the video-only and audio-only then you need to choose a different download location for each one of them (audio-only and then video-only), otherwise you'll get a different error (because both audio-only and video-only versions have the same name, and renaming them will screw up the merging process.)
The WEBM counterpart does NOT have this problem.
- by TheGhost, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5The extension has stopped downloading separate audio and video files (such as 1080p); when the audio file completes it says 'failed' for that file, which then cancels the video file downloading. As a workaround, download the combined 720p file first and then try downloading the 1080p video and audio files and it will *usually* complete the download and combine the files as normal.
- by Firefox user 13428681, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Previously was a great Firefox extension.
There is an error when combining audio and video files: "cannot find the file". Problem started a few days ago.
Also, another popup appears during downloads: "Batch downloading interrupted" when audio stream download is at completion but video stream is still downloading.
Not usable anymore.
- by N Sridhar, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Excellent app. It was working fine till two days back. After the last update the mp3 converter window does not open at all. and keeps showing busy status for hours together.
- by Firefox user 15221432, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5This app used to work great and reliable and a 5 star app. After updating to version 1.0.2 and Firefox 76.0.1 (64-bit), it fails to combine video-only and audio-only, with a popup saying "Batch downloading interrupted" when audio stream download is at completion but video stream is still downloading. If this can be fixed will once again be 5 star rating. Thanks
Yes, this is a duplicate review, saved me the typing. I'm having the exact same problem now.
- by Firefox user 15997860, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5This app used to work great and reliable and a 5 star app. After updating to version 1.0.2 and Firefox 76.0.1 (64-bit), it fails to combine video-only and audio-only, with a popup saying "Batch downloading interrupted" when audio stream download is at completion but video stream is still downloading. If this can be fixed will once again be 5 star rating. Thanks