Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by FFU, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Yesterday, Outch? Noooo! Definitively the BEST with a so effective design and suddenly out of order, I can't believe it...
But today, it's OK, sing : It's running again; oh yes, my soft without any pain; oh yes, it's running again; and you know it was hard to extend...thx feller! Super stamp!
- by Firefox user 13248950, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5IF YOU'RE GOING TO THROW AN ERROR MESSAGE, ELABORATE ON IT SO WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX IT. WHAT DOES "BATCH DOWNLOADS BLOCKED" TELL ME? HOW THE FUCK DO I FIX IT? JESUS WHAT AN UTTER WASTE OF AN EXTENSION.
- by Firefox user 13517523, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5If you are not logged, it works, but if you are logged the message error happens: "Unable to retrieve video metadata". Problem started in Firefox version 82.0.2.
- by Firefox user 12589059, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5It seems to work except that I get video and audio in separate links but not both of them in the same link. There seems to be a bug. I hope that you fix this bug. I have used it before oft and on.
- by netrunner, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Version 1.1.2 - "Unable to retrieve video metadata" (with Firefox 82.0.2, released October 28, 2020)
Worked perfect 'til previous version, last used on October 26, 2020 (with previous Firefox)
Installed old version 1.0.9 again (with Firefox 82.0.2):
"Error parsing info: Cookie header used in request, but unable to find YouTube identity token"
- by Drutten, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5If you just logged out from your youtube account, its work to download, if you log in its not work.. When download its start download 2 times same file, but it ony save one (dont abort). If you use about:profiles and start a new user in new windows, and dont login to youtube, its work normaly. I have try this now and working.