Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 16404170, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5GARBAGE.... SEPT 2020 worked perfectly fine as the best YT video downloader NOW , someone destroyed the entire extension, rendering it into useless garbage. Someone ruined the BEST downloader. AVOID
- by Firefox user 16402715, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5with latest Firefox browser update to 82.0.2 this addon (version 1.0.9) doesn't work. There is now an addon version 1.1.2 available, which works fine with Firefox browser on my computer.
- by Luke, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on was absolutely fantastic, and did work exactly as advertised until the RIAA action against YouTube-DL. This is not in any way the fault of the add-on creator.
I love this add-on, used it almost every day and I am hoping a fix or workaround happens soon.
- by V1DE0DR0ME, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5This was a great product. But like reviewer bp34 said, it is currently not working due to the RIAA's DMCA action against youtube-DL. Read https://www.xda-developers.com/youtube-dl-riaa-dmca/ for proof. Hope they get this issue resolved.
- by Firefox user 16398695, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5I don't know if it's a glitch or like a bug with this, but IT DOESN'T DOWNLOAD. I've been trying hours trying to remove this and install it again to download the music. It doesn't work. Please fix this asap..........
- by Firefox user 15152677, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Probably the best yt downloader there is, but recently I started getting the error "pathname is undefined" whenever I'm signed into my yt account. Problem is, I have to be signed in in order to watch some videos...
- by Firefox user 13003206, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5A new message appears since the update of this module : Unable to retrieve video metadata. Please can you find a fix.
It used to be a great tool, but recently it stopped working.
Error message: pathname is undefined