- Rated 5 out of 5by GyroFalcon, 9 months agoLove this. Thank you.
A small wish? After I've viewed a vid, it can be filter out in the Subscriptions feed, that is good. Can also that vid "loose" its blue dot on the channel under Subscription Groups and my custom groups? Because now I view random vids in my subscription feed, and if I have time I dive deeper into my Groups to update my self on the channels to catch up on vids I missed in the feed. But very often I find that I've seen the latest vids on channels, but the channels are still "tagged".
And the Deck function on Firefox are only loading (spinning) when I open the deck. In Chrome it works correctly. Thank you.
Edit: Last version 11.0.4 has corrected this! Thank you!! 5/5 stars :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Valxe, 9 months agoMy wish-list:
1. Store custom group images locally, not on Imgur
2. Delete Imgur image after sub group deleted
3. I have no clue where you store the group playlist(50 videos). The playlist is "Unlisted" and the owner is not me. You can create 100+ videos playlist on my account and set it to private, why not do the same thing when creating 50 videos playlist?
This add-on is 5/5 useful and easy to use.
Edit to 5 star because dev answered my question.
Developer responseposted 9 months ago1. It is not possible to implement.
2. It is not possible too.
3. It is a youtube playlist available by URL. It is useful because doesn't create an additional playlist for your account. But it has a limit of 50 videos. If you want a private playlist you should use 100+ videos.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Tom, 9 months agoWould be great if it wasn't for the non-patreon limitations. I'd lose the toast notifications asking you to rate it, too. Also, it'd be nice if you could create a new subscription group from the same dropdown that appears when you click the add channel to group icon
Edit: I was thinking it would probably be useful if subscriptions could belong to multiple categories, sometimes it's very ambiguous whether they should belong to one category or another since some channels don't always upload the same kind of content
Edit 2: So apparently I'm dumb and asked for a feature without bothering to check if it was already available. thanks Dmitry for pointing out you can actually add subscriptions to multiple categories. I changed my rating accordingly
- Rated 5 out of 5by HyphenSam, 9 months agoI actually have a reason to check the subscriptions page. Previously, it was a giant mess. Now, I can organise everything into their own category. This is something YouTube should seriously consider adding.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Roland, 10 months agoAwesome YT extension that helps me categorize my extensions and view videos from my subs only when I want to on my Subscriptions tab. Essential for me because I can hide videos from my sports subs when I can't watch a sporting event live and want to avoid spoilers from new videos.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ja sa, a year agoit is great although does slow down subscription pages a bit.
it is very useful and i can easily sort through hundreds of subscribed channels now that they are put in groups for whatever i'm in the mood for.